ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

THE PICTURE ISN'T MINE, NOR DO I KNOW WHO IT'S FROM. I just wanted to make that clear m'kay? Also this is my first time actually making a story so if it's weird, now you know. Now read Pookies!!😍

Venus's POV:

Ughh My head hurts so much!! I think to myself. I sit up and some pieces of trash fall off of me like Coca-Cola Cans and some leftovers from yesterday. I turn my head slowly as I have a huge fucking headache, probably caused from whatever bullshit happened last night. I see Uranus laying face flat down with some kind of pink paint staining his clothes. I also spot Saturn laying down on the couch with Jupiter just laying on the kitchen floor next to him. And to add another ridiculous spot, Neptune is just laying on top of the kitchen counter. I try to stand up but don't even succeed in it and fall back down. I search my pockets for my phone but it's not there. I remember I left it in Mars's room since he had a spare charger I had used.
I pull myself onto the couch and groan. What the fuck happened yesterday? My mouth feels like it's stuffed with just plain cotton a-and now I can't even fucking stand up! I sigh and just lay there for what feels like forever until I gather some strength to actually lift myself up and sit on the couch but I rest my head on the armrest. I lay there but sit up again and stretch. "Wow, maybe I just couldn't stand up because of sleep intertia. . . " I mumble to myself and walk past everyone and reach the stairs. I use the handrail as I'm still a little shaky when I hear Neptune mumble. "Venus? W-What happened yesterday?"

I get a little startled by his voice but speak up calmly. "I-I could ask the same thing Neptune, where's Sun?"

"I think he stayed at the star hotel, y'know the one only reserved for Stars"

I roll my eyes. "I know what you're talking about Neptune"

"Oh okay then, well if you see Uranus wake up, tell him I'm just gonna lay right here"

"Aight, but don't expect me to actually do it as my phone is in Mars's room"

Neptune's face becomes puzzled and he stares at me for a few seconds. "Your phone? I think Mars moved it to Earth's room since quote on quote 'Needed space'." He made air quotes with that last part of his sentence.

I clench my fists. "Fuck! I don't wanna go into Earth's room, it's so messy in there!"

Neptune lets out a small chuckle. "It couldn't be 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 messy, right?"

"Oh it is, like clothes are scattered everywhere, the curtain has fallen down and he doesn't even move his dirty clothes"

"Damn, welp see you when I wake back up"

"Aight, see you too Neptune"

I say and salute a goodbye to him as he rests his head back down. Sometimes Neptune confuses me with his weird personality like he has mood swings. Anyways enough about him and more about how I'm getting my phone back. Like I mentioned before, Earth's room is weird and messy, one of the parts I hate about him. But hey, at least he changed a bit I guess. I finally reach Earth's room and pry the door open which was being held against with a chair.
"Psst, Earth! Are you awake?" I whisper-yell. Earth sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Shut the hell up Venus, I'm trying to sleep."

"Ughh where's my phone, you piece of shit!"

"It's inside my desk, now shoo!"
Earth pulls the covers back onto him and lays down. I walk over to his desk and step on a shirt that says Nasa with some strange space logo. I pinch it & toss it into his basket of clean clothes which probably have dirty clothes in there too. I open his desk which is just filled with some cigarettes, crushed up cans, and a small agenda with a pen which I don't think has any single thing written in it. I search and find my phone with a few dust particles on it and I blow them off. I place my phone back into my pocket and look over at Earth who somehow went back to sleep. I nudge him with my hands. "Earth, what happened last night? Neptune didn't remember and everyone else is sleeping."