How could this happen to me ? (One Direction story)

Megan's p.o.v

Meeting One was the biggest misake of my whole life. Hears how it went down."Mom,mom this is going to be the best summer ever.Gram is takeing me to England and it gets better if possible. I'm going to a One Direction constert." I mostly yell because I'm 16 and I yell alot.I run to my bedroom and pack all MY clothes for London,England because I will be living at my great gramma's house for a month in the summer.

On the plane ride to England, which was around 7 hours long. Which is killing and I wanted to die. But anways "please buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride." The air plane entent said over the intercom. After 2 hours of waching How I meet your mother ,I was get hungry so I ate some chicken wings and chips. ( fries). After that I put some muics on. I started uploading MY book How could this happen to me? Then I started wrigthing more for my story. Then all of the sudden Kiss you came and IT started screaming the lyacks so loud that I all most bule MY gram's ear's out."Stop the screaming people are staring." MY granmother scoled me. "Sorry it's NOT MY fult the put the BEST song EVER on."

When the song ended alot of people clapped or yelled "Prase the load." (sorry NOT to afend anayony)

Finaly we were told we could get off the plane. That's when I saw something that cougth my eye.