Gregory hits a new high

Growing up for Gregory Haverdell hasn't been easy: He has dyslexia, he is suffering sleep deprivation and he is a school outcast. When his life went to a turning point after finding out his father is getting his left hand cut and he accidentally set a fire in his middle school gym; Gregory decides that it is time for change.

He decides that it is wiser to be enrolled in a newly established boarding school for mentally unstable teenagers called St. Augustine. There, he meets Char. And inevitably falls in love with her despite the fact that she has a bipolar 2 disorder.

St. Augustine is the one place where sharp tools aren't allowed, where you get excused for an exam by a snap of the doctor's finger and where name calling can lead to serious time in the Loony Ward.

Just when Gregory and his newfound friends are starting to feel at home in St. Augustine after a few rough patches from their past lives outside the institution, the school is on the brink of closing down. Gregory striked a deal that if he gets one thousand pledges in two months, the people wanting St. Augustine to shut down will stop the demolishing act.

So begins Gregory's journey to face his demons, lead the misfits and aim for a new high.