ch.1

spencers pov:

i'm sitting in biology class taking notes for the beginning of the school year when suddenly the door opens and ethan, grayson, aaron, and jack walk in. who other than my idiot bestfriends would be late on the first day. "you boys are late, do you have an excuse?", mr. smith asked.

me and my bestfriend reagan look at each other and roll our eyes as the boys hand him a note. "probably forged" she whispers into my ear. i laugh out loud but quickly stop when i hear mr. smith yell out my name. "ms. carnes!", he yells after looking at the clipboard, "is there something funny you'd like to share with the class?"

everyone turns and looks at me, and i feel my face go red as i look down at my hands in my lap. "no sir", i state. "don't let it happen again ms. carnes!", i mumble a yes sir under my breath. great already on his bad side and it's only the first day.

i look over at reagan and she mouths a sorry, i give her a slight smile to let her know it's okay.

i glare at the boys as they take their seats behind me. i swear if the boys sit near me when mr. smith assigns.. i'm cut out of my thoughts when mr. smith shouts, "okay class, where you are sitting now is where you will be sitting for the rest of the semester." oh joy. and to top it off he adds that the person behind us will be our lab partners.

i first look to see who reagan got, which was jack. then i look to see who i got, of course ethan. but i mean, it could be jack. i swear that kid never pays attention in class. biology wasn't my best subject but it wasn't my worst either.

after he told us the rest of the criteria for this semester the bell rang. i shoved my notebook and pen into my kavu and walked out the door with reagan, the boys soon following behind.

thank god i at least have a locker beside reagan.

i turned around when i heard the boys saying my name. "what do you want?" i asked. "soo, there's a party tonight at matt's.. wanna come?", ethan said. matt's one of the popular kids, someone i barely talked to.

i looked at the rest of the boys and they were smiling and nodding their heads. did i mention i love jack's dimples? just to let you know if i didn't, i find them adorable.

don't get me wrong jacks attractive and all, i think he likes reagan though. he always smiles when he sees her, and blushes when she talks to him. i'm excited to see what happens with them being partners. i can definitely see them together.

it's weird, ethan's always been my favorite. i love him and grayson both, it's just something about him. i think it's his personality. maybe a mixture of everything, me and him just click.

"i don't know guys, it's the first day and all.."

"come on spence it'll be fun i promise!", aaron insists.

"okay fine, but only if reagan goes."

i look over at reagan and she nods her head telling me she'll go.

"deal!", the boys said in unison.

i hugged reagan and told her i'd see her later.

i started to walk down the hallway, but turn around and ask if anyone needed a ride. of course, they all raised their hands.. go figure.

we all climbed into my grey audi, and drove out of the parking lot to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i pull in the driveway the boys all climb over each other to get out of my car. "GUYS STOP BEFORE ONE OF YOU GET HURT", i yelled. they all looked at me, then sat back down into their seats.

"sorry spence, we're just hungry.."

"well, you're going to be more hungry when i beat you to kitchen and eat all the food first!" i say as i jump out of the drivers seat.

i reach the kitchen and grab an apple and a vitamin water out of the fridge as the boys pull out leftover pizza and soda from last nights dinner.

we all sit around the island and talk for a while as we eat.

i look at the clock that reads 4pm. "hey guys what time did you say the party was?"

"6, why?", jack questioned while stuffing pizza in his mouth.

i chucked and rolled my eyes, "because i have to get ready.. i'm going to call reagan to come over and help me get ready. send her up when she gets here." i shout as i walk up the staircase.

"OKAY WE WILL, HAVE FUN!" they shout.

i walk into my light gray room and throw my phone onto my bed. i then walk into the bathroom and strip off my clothes to hop in the shower. i wash my hair and body, and shave my legs.

i get out and wrap a towel around me. after drying of and putting on my black bandeau and matching lace underwear.

then, i put on my fresh and clean lotion from pink, which is my absolute FAVORITE from there. i brush my teeth and long dirty blonde hair. after putting on teal robe incase the boys were outside.

when i open my bathroom door to see reagan sitting on my bed. when she hears me open the door she stands up, walks past me, and tells me that she's already picked out my dress and shoes.. which was a aztec print mid thigh dress with quarter length sleeves that had lace at the bottom and nude pumps.

i see reagan had brought her suitcase of makeup. let's be real it wasn't really a suitcase but it sure was a butt ton of makeup.

who could even dream of having that much makeup? OH THAT'S RIGHT, reagan.

"here we go", i mutter under my breath, oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys (:

okay so this is my first time ever writing something on wattpad so i'm sorry if it stunk. pleaasssee give me feedback and tell me what i can fix, i'll definitely take any advice. if i make any mistakes let me know and i'll fix them.. hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading ya'll!

xx
-m