C.R.E.A.M

DETAILS & CASTING FOR C.R.E.A.M:

THIS BOOK WILL BE ABOUT TWO BROTHERS FORMER KNOWN KING PINS WHO GAVE UP THEIR LIVES AND DRAMA TO RAISE THEIR FAMILY AND LIVE THE LIFE THEY ALWAYS WANTED.NOW ALL THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP AND OUT AND DOING THEY THING.NOW ITS TIME FOR THE JORDEN BROTHERS TO COME BACK,AND THEY ARE COMING BACK HARDER THAN EVER TO BUILD A EMPIRE TOGETHER BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE CITY. BUT THEY WONT BE DOING IT ALONE AND THEY WON'T BE DOING IT AT THEIR OWN SUSPENCE WITHOUT THE HELP OF THEIR CHILDREN TO GUIDE AND LEAD THEM INTO GLORY.

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS & LIBRARIES TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT CAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT.AND GUYS I NEED REALLY NEED DIFFERENT COVERS SOMEONE WHO'S REALLY GOOD AT THEM TO DO LAYOUTS FOR THE COVER IF ANYONE IS UP TO MAKING ME SOME THEN YOU CAN COMMENT OR INBOX ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL YOU CAN USE TO SEND IT TO ME.

DISCLAIMER:

C.R.E.A.M: General Fiction Urban Novel.

This is a Urban Novel. Filled with Rated R for profanity, sexual content, violence and illegal substances such as drugs and wiring of marijuana possession and more. I advise that if you have any dysfunctions with the new 2K15 urban genre generation of writing and styles of format included above and dont think its for you then you shouldnt read any further . All rights reserved to @TrvpPrincess © 2015.Any copy and paste, paraphrasing,editing and anything else in that matter will not be prohibited without permission.This book is strictly limited to access to permitted followers and supporters for private chapters, follow, delete, readd,refresh and sync.

Cast::::::

~Ma'King(King)- Mark Baker:Oldest son of Daniel & Raine.

~Majzor (Majz)-Lil Shawn from Nellyville:Second oldest of Daniel & Raine.

~Sir'Seth (Sir)- Justin Colbms:Third oldest son of Daniel & Carla.

~ Princeton (Prince)- Khalil :Youngest son of Daniel & Mihogany.

~Phaeriah(Phae)-Solange: Oldest daughter of Daniel & Carla .

~Princess-Zakia(Kia)- Tink: Second oldest daughter of Daniel & Mihogany.

~Majesty (Majic)- Summerella:Youngest  oldest daughter of Daniel & Raine.

~Sincere (Sin)- Nas: Close friend of Kevin.

~Javier (Javi)- Omarion: Close friends with Kevin and Daniel.

~Korahn(Kore)-Miguel:Close friend of Daniel.

~Legacy (Lace )-Jaquees: Nephew of Daniel.Youngest son of Kevin & Contess.

~KD (Kane) - Mac Baker: Nephew of Daniel.Oldest Son of Kevin & Lisa.

~Raine (Rae)-Tina Knowles:Wife of Daniel & Mother of children.

~Contess (Tess) - Rashina Armold: Wife of Kevin & Mother of Legacy.

~Me'Lisa(Lisa)-Tisha Campbell:Ex of Kevin & Kane mother.

~Da'Carla (Carla)-Karli Red of LHHA: Ex of Daniel. Phaeriah & Sir'Seth mother.

~Mihogany (Mimi)-MiMi Faust of LHHA:Ex of Daniel. Princeton & Princess-Zakia mother.

~Daniel (Three)-Dino & Kevin (Kane)-Shazam from H-Town-: Duo Empires. Biggest pusher king pins in NOLA. 

Okay now that we know who everyone is I hope y'all enjoy.If anyone have ideas of something like that for chapters, covers,plot -schemes, etc. Dont be afraid to let me know in comments or in boxes. Also if you would like for me to read and fan your stuff I don't mind just let me know & I'll share it to my page and you do the same as well if you need. Follow me, I follow back. Updates come every Third Sunday guys so keep your eyes peeled.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE OR FAN!!!!!!!!.