Characters

This book is set in Sweden.

Sam-a non-binary Queer, pronouns:They/Them, they are 16. Sam has a girlfriend called Meghan. Sam has black short hair and brown eyes, they always wear their orange pumpkin beanie with a non-binary badge on and loop earrings, they wear a black and white shirt and an orange hoodie, they also wear jeans with white socks with black stripes and black boots with bat ears and wings.

Meghan-a lesbian, pronouns:She/her, she is 15, turning 16 next month. She is Sam's girlfriend. Meghan has long pink hair with purple faded at the bottom with green eyes wearing a frog bucket hat with purple earrings, she wears a yellow dress with dark blue spots, she also wears yellow rain boots.

Riley-a transgender (male-female) aroace, pronouns:She/Her/they/them, she is 14. Riley has long black hair with a black stripe and wears black joggers with dark red sketchers and a black skull shirt with an orange hoodie and a black nose stud and black earrings.

Zu Zu-the furby emperor who leads all the furby's who is currently trying to make all humans go extinct, pronouns:It. Zu Zu has a black soulless eye and a dark red button with blood stains surrounding it.Zu Zu has purple fur with a white furry tummy and skin coloured feet with blood splatters on. Zu Zu was made in the 1970's with hundreds of other furby's.

Sylvia-a gender fluid, gay person, pronouns:they/them. They are 17. Sylvia wears glasses with orange earrings
and has long green hair and red eyes, they wear a white ghost beanie with a black ghost jumper, black ripped jeans and white sketchers.

Pomni-a questioning pansexual, pronouns:she/her/them. She is 15. Pomni has short brown hair and blue eyes, she wears one red and one blue earring. Pomni wears a blue top with a red hoodie with dark blue jeans and brown boots, and a half red half blue socks.

Sam's neighbours:
————————————————————————
Olivia-pronouns she/her: wears a light orange dress with pink roses all over the dress and orange sandals, she has brown hair(normally in a bun) and brown eyes.

Mike-pronouns he/him: wears a white shirt with a black tie and suspenders, black trousers and black shoes, he has blue tired eyes and brown hair and a brown moustache.
————————————————————————

Cherry-a pink worm on a string with cute angry eyes. Pronouns:they/them, cherry's favourite thing to do is arson!!!