21~ Little bit of a handsome'💋

To my only one 💗

Vote target-22.
This time I'm going to update the next chapter when you complete the target.

Aadi bhaiya asked me to go with him and he also said that there would be everyone and that got confirmed when my phone popped up with Nandini's photo as I opened my message thread with her-"I need you to come to the party, don't think much just ge...

Aadi bhaiya asked me to go with him and he also said that there would be everyone and that got confirmed when my phone popped up with Nandini's photo as I opened my message thread with her-"I need you to come to the party, don't think much just get your ass up and be ready I also sent you the dress" ....her words not mine okay.

I get in the hot shower to calm my nerves which is wrecking me from inside. The thing is feeling about yourself, sometimes you feel genuinely good and the other times you feel extremely low but that doesn't make sense does it?.

I feel lucky or god's favourite child when it comes to being with Avyukth, he's a charmer and he's the best thing that ever happened to me. And I'm dying to say these words to him. But I'm afraid that if there's a rejection waiting for me, Maybe.

He's the Only Sunshine in my life. And if I had to lose him now, I'll consider dying without a second thought. These thoughts are haunted and there's a list of what ifs in my mind which can never be the end-with my overthinking powers.

I'm a girl who just wants to live with him freely without any overthinking or without any fear or without any what ifs.

My demons are trying to catch me again and this time they will get whatever they really wanted from me but couldn't get the last time.
Last time when bhoomi escorted me just to torcher me and when she said her mother killed herself because of my father that is something I couldn't get out of my mind.

If I ever just disappeared or died who will cry over me, it's my wondering, Maybe my brother's out of concern or Avyukth because he really cares about me. I know.

I really need to figure out what is real or what I'm hallucinating it's getting difficult now.

When we went on the dates. I really felt that this is real, when his warm hand is holding my hand I know it's real or I'm not dreaming.
But when he's not around me I just couldn't stop myself from thinking I'm hallucinating again and I'm creating a story in my head or just living a live scene in front of my eyes which is not there but I'm seeing it and I'm feeling it like it's really happening.

But every time I believe that this is real Avii got me there and caught me in the real world..... It sounds weird I know but I couldn't do anything because my mind is playing all these things on automatic mode and I didn't know about the switch point so that I can turn it off.

Huhhh.

I'm tired. It feels like I'm a dual personality.

Fuckk it sounds so shitty.

The knock from the door pulled me out of my train of thought."yeah-who's there?". I ask out of curiosity as nobody ever knocked on my bathroom door not even Avyukth.
And when nobody answers I turn off the shower and wrap my bathrobe open the door.