CHAPTER THREE - dinosaurs

Ross layed on the couch, covered in a blanket, in his pajamas and clinging to his teddy as he watches his cartoons. His new "friend" is coming over today. He wasn't that excited to be honest. His "friend" is very pushy and doesn't like personal space. The only reason he hangs out with that kid is because his mom is friends with that kid's mom.

He heard a knock on the door. His mom yelled "coming!" Before walking to the door and opening it. He watched from the couch as his mom invited the kid and his mother inside the house. The kid immediately comes running to the couch. "ROSSIE!!!" the kid screams, climbing onto the couch with Ross. Ross winces at the screaming. He never liked loud noises. His mom walked up to him. "hey sweetie, why don't you go show Reynold your playroom? Mommy will be in the kitchen!" She said, ruffling Ross's hair.

Ross pouted. He didn't wanna get up, He was too comfortable. But he gets up anyway. He climbed off the couch."I show you." He said, waiting for the boy to get down. The boy follows him down. "okay!" Ross clings onto his teddy and leads the boy to his playroom. He pushes the already open door and looked behind him to the boy. "This is my playroom." He says shyly. The boy's mouth hung open. "Woahhhh!"

"I wanna play! I wanna play!" He says, jumping up and down. Ross whimpers. "Okay! Okay!" He says, sitting down on the carpet as the other boy sat next to him too. "What do you wanna play?" Ross asked. "Dinosaur! Raaahhh!" The boy said, roaring like a dinosaur. Ross nodded. "Okay..." he said, getting up and walking to his toy chest, opening it and digging through to find his dinosaurs. He pulled out two dinosaurs, his favorite t-Rex, and a triceratops. He walks back to the boy and sat down again, handing the boy the triceratops. "Here." He says blankly.

The boy looks at the cheap, plastic toy with disappointment written on his face. He looks back up to Ross and noticed he has the t-Rex. "I want the t-Rex!" He says, pouting. "No! t-Rex is mine...!" Ross says, hugging the toy. "No fair! Give me it!" The boy said, trying to grab the t-Rex. "mine!" Ross said, he wanted to cry again. This boy was way too pushy. "gimme it!" The boy said, he finally got a grip on the toy and yanked it right out of Ross's arms. Ross whined as his toy was taken. The boy handed the triceratops to Ross, smiling happily as he got to play as the t-Rex. Ross pouted as he yanked the triceratops away from him.

Both boys played for a while, they had their fun, well, at least Reynold did. Ross was still a little pouty about his toy favorite toy being taken away him so easily. Reynold soon went home and Ross could go back to being lazy and watching his cartoons.