ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛-

Okay so uhm I'll just turn it into third person since this contains a little intimate part. And just to let y'all know that tectonic activity is like period cramps except it happens to both female & male planets. And I should probably stop talking so READ👹👹👹 Or not🤭🤭 Also I include swearing in my chapters so HEARS THE WARNING!! And uhm a tiny bit of angst (I think)
                   ─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
3rd person POV:

Mercury just watches the sky until hears the doors slide open and he turns around to see Venus standing directly in front of him.

"Uhm Venus? What are you doing?"

"Shut up, I have a question, pipsqueak"

Mercury scoffs. "Okay, what's your question?"

Venus leans in with his hands in his pockets. "Are you gonna tell the Sun what I said to you?"

Mercury chuckles. "Depends, are you gonna do anything if I do?"

Venus slams his hand onto the rail on Mercury's left and lowers his voice. "Do you wanna find out?"

Mercury shivers by Venus's spontaneous movement. "I-I don't want to anymore"

Venus places one of his hands on Mercury's chin which causes Mercury's face to turn a soft maroon color. "Y'know, I've always wondered what would've happened if you weren't so tiny~"

"Y-You do?"

"Yup, but y'know, if you don't tell any of the planets what I said nor what I'mma about to do to you, then there won't be any consequences, got it?"

"Yeah, but wait, what are you gon-"

Mercury's POV:
Venus moves one of his hands on one side of my face which he has a strong grip. He leans in and kisses my cheek which lingers for a few seconds before he pulls away. His kiss felt. . ugh, I don't even know why it felt so gentle. Wait! No! He bullies and makes fun of me! Why should I like him?

T-This bastard! Was that really necessary? What was even the-"Heh, I knew it would shut you up real quick, you dumbass" Venus says, interrupting my internal confusion.

".  .  ."

"Exactly, now stay silent." Venus turns around and slides the doors shut. I just stand there, confused with my random thoughts, bouncing around in my mind. But like, what would you do if your bully just kissed you and you liked it? You would be confused too. But I don't even know why I liked it, it was soft like butter and I wish it would have been longer but oh well. If I asked him to kiss me longer, that would make everything between us weirder & uncomfortable.

I walk in after a few minutes to see Sun explaining to the other planets on what to do and how to behave. They all seemed really annoyed because of him. Sun looks over at me and smiles creepily.
"Mercury! Can you stand next to Venus since that's where your orbit is?"

I respond, but my voice is a little shaky. "Uhm sure"
I walk over next to Venus who acts like I don't even exist. I stand straight and Venus just leans against the main table as the Sun keeps yapping about how we can't eat anything until we're finished with the meeting but I'm spacing out when he snaps his fingers.
"Mercury! Are you even listening to me!?"

I snap out of my thoughts and rub the back of my head. "Sorry about that, Sun, just a bit sleepy"

"Oh Okay! But just because of that, we'll visit the gas station to get a quick snack but that's it!"
I guess some of the planets were happy because Earth literally celebrates while everyone else sighs of relief because not everyone ate breakfast earlier like me. Sun slides the doors open and lets everyone walk in but stops me.
"I want you to get along with Venus during the caride since I heard what he said to you, m'kay?"