*~LUST~*

"You know he likes you" a voice whispers.

You let out a loud gasp and flinched, spilling your drink on the living room carpet.

"Lydia! Don't scare me like that..." you cry. "And I have no clue who you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb, y/n. I see you staring at Jackson across the room. Youre always admiring him from a distance. In class, during lacrosse games, and even at parties like this. Why don't you say hi to him, he won't bite... Probably."

You roll your eyes and shake your head.

"I have a boyfriend, you know that."

"But you clearly don't show interest in him if you're constantly lusting after Jackson. Have fun, you only live once y/n" Lydia coaxes.

She struts into the kitchen and winks at you from afar. You look back at Jackson, who seems to be staring at you too. Your palms bead with sweat as you take a deep breath and walk up to the tall, handsome boy.

"Hey, I'm y/n" you say, standing in front of him. "You're Jackson, right?"

He smirks and gives me a quick up & down glance.

"You know my name, sweetheart" he softly replies.

Your heart races and you can feel your heart pound faster and faster as he gestures for you to sit down with him.

"There's no seat available..." You squeak.

"Sure there is, right here on my lap babe" he purrs.

You smile and ease down onto his legs, making sure to take your time and give him a little tour of the back.

At first it feels awkward until Jackson picks you up by your ankles and swings you around so he's cradling you almost like a bride.

You shiver as you feel his warm large hands creep up your thigh and rub it slowly and sensually.

You begin to feel light headed and aroused, nearly forgetting there are other people around.

You stroke his hair with your free hand and slide it down his shoulder and muscular chest, than look back into his glistening blue eyes, filled with desire.

Jacksons thumb gently rubs against your clit and you can tell he's enjoying teasing you senselessly.

You hold back a moan and hop off his lap, grab him by his wrist, and drag him across the hall, stopping by a random door.

Jackson grabs your shoulders and pushes you against the door, beginning to kiss you furiously.

"W-wait, Jackson" you murmur, holding him back. "If we're going to have sex, you should know that I have a boyfriend."

Jackson chuckles. "Trust me after tonight... you won't." He opens the door and pushes you on to the bed, while tearing his v neck off.

Jackson lays back and pulls you onto his hips with a firm grip on your ass, as you straddle him while giving him sloppy kisses.

He slithers his hands under your crop top and pulls it off, followed by your skater skirt and bra. Jackson nibbles gently on your earlobe, sending shivers down your spine.

He then places wet little kisses behind your ear until he finds your sweet spot. He continues to suck and kiss your neck until it's covered in bruises and teeth marks.

Jackson pushes you into the pillows and slides your thong off slowly, making your pussy throb. He placed his thumb on your clit and you let out a loud breath in satisfaction.

"So wet for me baby..." He whispers placing his rough tongue on your heat. Jackson swirls his tongue around your slit slowly, making you moan louder than expected.

He slides his tongue in and out of your opening as you feel an orgasm approaching. Then without warning he pounded his middle finger inside of you and grabbed the headboard so he was eye to eye with you.

"Oh, fuck fuck!" You whimper in pain and pleasure.

"You know y/n, you act like an innocent little girl to others. But in bed you're just a..." He thrusted into you again, adding a second finger. "Dirty," *thrust* "little," *thrust* "slut!"

You screamed in pleasure immediately releasing your arousal all over Jacksons fingers. He quickly pumps in and out, helping you finish.

He licks his wet fingers and grins. He quickly slides off his jeans and boxers, his erection springing free. Jackson was so big and hard, you grew wet and a bit nervous at the sight.

He stood up and gave his cock a few swift rubs then demanded, "suck it now." You began to slowly stroke his cock while gently licking the slit.

Jackson tilted his back in pleasure and moaned. You put all of him in your mouth, nearly choking over his size. You gradually sped up as you sucked his shaft over and over.

He began to twitch in your mouth and you got a marvelous idea. You lightly placed your teeth around his cock and ran them up and down.

"Shit, shit, oh my fuck...!" He released in your mouth and you swallowed in satisfaction. Jackson picked you up and threw you back on the bed.

"More?" You questioned. He flipped you over so you straddled him.

"That was just a warm up babe."

You giggled and sat on his cock. You began to bounce up and down while slowly swiveling your hips. Jackson immediately let out a loud moan followed by a string of curse words.

He pounded into you and the added friction made you swoon. His member brushed against your g-spot every time, and you began to come around his cock.

"Fuck! Jackson, don't stop!" He kept thrusting into you and you could feel his cum filling you up again. You each finally orgasmed again, at the same time.

Jacksons back was covered in scratch marks and your thighs were covered in your own arousal. You two laid back into the pillows and panted.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, breaking the peaceful silence.

"A little, but that was the best sex I've ever had before." Jackson kissed your cheek and rolled off the bed.

He slid his clothes back on and exited with a wink. You laid in silence and began to grin from ear to ear.

You had for once given into your lust, and it had never felt so right.