🍷Tracking Enemies🍷

Agastya 

Even though I told Eshani that she is not sharp enough to be a threat, I shouldn't be too easy to trust on her. 

I have been noticing her daily life after signing the contract. 

There were other things too like choosing a ring for her- even if its a pretend fiancé thing, I am not some regular guy who would just give her any regular ring or whatever. 

She wakes up every morning at a particular time, practice yoga, preparing her own food. She goes for work and is always on the helping side. One thing that Eshani hates is being free so she is a workaholic probably. 

Or maybe she is just running. 

I have been following her a little, not enough to let her know but much enough to let the ogling eyes know. 

She used to go for orientations and NGOs over Mental Health Awareness to spread her point as much as possible. 

I like being a viewer of her lifestyle but not very much today. 

I was attending the Online Live Success party of Adhira Sharma because I knew Eshani would be there. A guy in all black, his hand covered in tattoos had a grip on her waist and he lifted her in the air.  

Cafe girl was trying to stop him but he didn't until Eshani gave him her phone. He took it with a smirk and that mean look in his eyes made my blood boil. 

Eshani had no worry on her face and was laughing and enjoying with her friends like a man didn't just had his hands all over her. 

I went out wearing my maroon t-shirt placed on the chair nearby. It didn't make me care even a little about the recording that I check of my Hastak Rajya. 

After sometime I would be back to my own State. 

I found myself in front of the entrance and the man dressed in all black was coming alone with his bodyguards or whatever. It would be a mistake to catch him right now. 

He nodded and made the bodyguards cover the four girls surrounded by the media and made them reach home safely. 

I hid behind the bushes and to my luck he was wandering there only. I held his collar noticing no one was around anymore. 

"Woah? What the fuck?" He tries to push me but my knuckles turn white against his black shirt. 

"Tell me your name." I tilt my head trying to bring out calm in my voice. 

"Okay... Aarav Sharma." He scrunch his eyes. "Do you want an autograph too?" 

I hold myself to slam a punch on his face but he doesn't look unbothered. "You know what you did, Aarav Sharma?" I closed my eyes "Why were you holding her like that?"

"Brother I held many girls tonight. Care to explain which one got so you so mad?" I slam him to the wall behind us but his smile never faded. 

"You only held one." I almost grabbed his neck. "The prettiest one." 

He rolled his eyes dramatically. "Agastya Rajvanshi... stop moving around Mahika's cafe." He pushed me away and his face changed in a moment. 

"You know my name?" He laughed hysterically, looking up the the sky, wiping the tears that left while he was laughing. 

"Fucker, I noticed you following Eshani since a week and I got curious so did a little homework." He winked and played with his cufflinks. "Weird you came here like a blind man without even researching about me." 

He nodded to no one in particular and suddenly I was blocked by various people. It was my fucking mistake not to take out his background information before coming face to face with him. He disappeared in the crowd.