Introduction

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction so there might be errors or mistakes but I hope you all like it. I'd love to see all your feedbacks and comments. - aanya

Playlist (will be updated with every chapter) :
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7dSAsHIpKinhXTSy44eXEV?si=Tvho7jUxQKeCwPRZbXS-8w&pt=088bfe2fecbb76cba211bd81c1438ff9

I do not own straykids but I do own the plot. Any photo/gif added; credit to rightful owners. Do not copy, repost anywhere and no translations.
-

Please note that this is a fanfiction for fun and do not take anything seriously. This fanfiction will include mature themes, SA, Violence, Blood, mentions of torture etc.

2024, everything changed, Fear replaced freedom, as  modern monarchy, more like dictatorship took over.

Governments once built on democracy had fallen apart, leaving one man to rule it all. The Black Rose. He beautiful yet dangerous, so powerful he controlled everyone and everything.

A single command from him could destroy entire cities. Any hint of rebellion was crushed under his fist. His power was unmatched.

 He ruled the streets, controlling crime, the underground, and every illegal trade. Drugs, human trafficking, anything—it was all in his grasp. No one dared to cross him. The punishment? Something worse then death, worse then torture.

He is the black rose, a maniac who no one could control. He who was addicted to control.

// 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦. <3 //