When your gone?

I'm a KaiSoo shipper, Sorry if I annoy you from the characters but its not my problem anymore, your the one who read then its yours. Well sorry for being rude, its just me. Hehe.

...

"Sir please fill up the papers, so we can proceed to another step. We should cremate the body after or--."

He wasn't listening he was still looking at the cold un-blooded body of his lover. Kyungsoo just died after the accident that turns their relationship off, he was with Kyungsoo but he did nothing to save Kyungsoo.

Standing in the cold funeral home while looking at his lover, 'he is gone, I need to move on but how, how can I start if I can't have him in my arms again?' He shout from his thoughts, coiling his fingers into a hard fist while tears flowing out.

"Sir are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" He asked, "looking at him was painful than in death. He is gone he leave me, he just leave me. Its just yesterday I have him laughing but now he is gone!!!" He shout over his lungs and cried over, his tears can't explain how he miss his hyung's company, his hyung's love and care, his hyungs tender loving hands. Are now gone in just a single nap.

"I understand sir, just sign the papers and were set to go. Do you wanted not to cremate him?"

He nods, "gave us two weeks before the burial please. Put some medicine inside his body to survive in two weeks." He said crying and after he signed the papers.

The funereal home's manager nods and leave him, Kai went out and drive away he knows they will take care of everything. While driving he remember the park where they used to sat every time they visits.

He park his car and went near the bench, its was already five in the afternoon and the sunset was glowing with full of red glowing orbs. The rays was reflecting to his face that's why his tanned skin looks like a blood color.

'I will miss this place.' He whispered and give a deep sigh, he is tired of crying all throughout the day. He need a relief and the best thing to do now was to visit their secret place. The attic up above the house of his past grand parents.

The attic was hundred years old where his grand parents buried. He stayed their for a while and closed his eyes, hoping if he open his eyes Kyungsoo will be beside him smiling.

'Kyungsoo hyung.' He whisper inside his empty mind, a cold shivering wind touches his skin. He smiled from it and opened his eyes, 'he is gone.' He said and a tear fall he can't control the pain and the heaviness he felt.

Kyungsoo was his only family after the accident happened to his family, that no one of them stayed alive. And that was painful and there is Kyungsoo to listen, to comfort him, to stayed in his weary days.

That's why he felt the earth back faced now, he felt the earth leaved him after the storm. Now no one beside him to comfort no Kyungsoo to make him smile even in weary times.

After he realize its time for him to go home, he drove back home and went direct to the attic. He open the door and sat at the long chair, the heavy rain pour joining his feeling.