Chapter 1

A/N- This is a continuation of my first work "Past matchablossom meet future" It's kinda long but there is some extra context so if u haven't read it go rest it 😼 (u wont regret it I promise- maybe) But!! To the people who are here from the work. Hi!! I know it's been a bit since I last published but 2 of y'all wanted it so ig. (@grem1n and @starpassingby I did this bc it u❤️) I haven't written in a long time so please be patient.

No POV———————————————————————

Tadashi and Adam. Everyone knew them as the politician and an assistant. Always by each other acknowledging the power difference between the two.

But behind closed doors they were more. Not a boss- assistant relationship but an equal partner one. Many hardships had to be overcome to get to where they are today but they did it. And that they are most grateful for. But just because they got here doesn't mean there isn't more to come...

Tadashi's POV———————————————————

I woke up.

Before I used to dread waking up.

But now I enjoy relishing in the scent of vanilla and light cigarettes smoke surrounding me while opening my eyes to see the person I love most.

Ainosuke Shindo

A successful politician destined to hold a position in power.

"Good morning" I hear next to me.

"Morning" I blush a little bit as he leans toward kissing my face.

"Well that was a great night." He sits up and stretches glancing towards me as he smirks-

I look down and- omg-

Of course there's a bunch of bite marks and love bites all over my body- I'm surprised I didn't feel the soreness in my body as soon as I woke up...

"Cmon let's get cleaned up." He got out of the bed with nothing on-

"Ainosuke!!" I immediately held my hands up to block his pocket rocket from my view-

"Ur joking right... we literally made love to each other last night!! This isn't nothing u haven't seen before! " Even thought he argued against it he picked up a towel and wrapped it around his waist

" Does it look like I care- I do NOT need to be seeing that first thing in the morning-"

"Does it turn u on..." He looked towards me with hope in his eyes.

"No, it makes me feel repulsed." I looked at him with a serious face.

"Tadashiii how could u say such a thing!!". He turned around acting like he was crying. I chuckled a bit before sitting up fully placing my feet on the floor.

"Whatever... you know I don't mean it. We have to start getting ready anyways so you're not getting what u want" He turns around looking at me with a smirk. Again. I hate how I'm so easily swayed by him-

Before I could fully stand up Ainosuke sweeps me off my feet carrying me to the bathroom.

"Ainosuke. Put me down please."

"No can do my beautiful lover, we can get ready together." And with that we walk to the bathroom and get ready for the long day that has to come...