Denial

It can't be. I'm gay, aren't I? No....I'm not. I think. Ugh.

Akira tussled his long, dark hair as he slumped into his seat. He was tired of everything already. After a huge sigh, he looked up to the front of the classroom where the source of his confusion was. Akira unconsciously licked his lips and stared at the handsome yellow haired boy that looked hard at work. Sitting up in his seat, Akira's eyes traced all over that boy's body. At least, what he could see from three rows back and two people over.

Yagimura(the yellow haired boy), a tall, great figured, smart, 17 year old lady killer, that was quite fond of two things.  Those things are? Akira, and the position he holds as president of the photography club.  The thing is, Yagimura confessed to Akira out of nowhere. They've been good friends since they met during entrance exams. Now being third years, he wants to finally swoop in and take his "prey". 

The confession came shockingly to Akira, but he didn't mind it.  He's been confused on how he felt about Yagimura since summer break of their first year.  His heart began to rush as his eyes neared Yagimura's waist line. "Wait...what the fuck am I doing right now?", Akira thought,mentally punching himself in the face.

~

The bell rang and soon the hallways began to overflow with teens. Akira raced to the main entrance to grab his shoes. Trying to avoid being seen by Yagimura, he doged under and though the throng of classmates. But that was a bad idea.  "Ah. Excuse...me..", Akira strugggled to say as he bumped into a warm chest. "I know this chest.", he thought as his face was buried in it.  "Akira-chan!!", yelled the person he bumped into. The person threw their arms around Akira, squeezing him. "You're suffocating me!", Akira yelled as he struggled out of an unwanted but needed hug.  "Who the hell are you....anyways...Yagimura?", he began seeing the big smile on the face he thinks he loves.  "Ding Ding! You're right!", Yagimura sang as he waved his hand.  Seeing his smile, Akira couldn't help but to smile as wide as he was.  "I don't have any club activities today! Let's hang out at my house? We can stop some place to eat on the way there.", Yagimura begged as Akira collected himself.  The smile slowly faded from Akira's blushing face. He started to think of all the stuff that could happen at Yagimura's house, especially since he lived alone. His face got extremely hot. "Only for a while though.  I've got a lot of homework.", he said, not being able to pass up the opportunity.  Yagimura smiled and headed for the door, Akira following close behind him.
The air was cold and dry on this winter day, but neither of the boys were feeling it.  Yagimura's heart raced as he thought about what he wanted to do to Akira's tall, and slender body.  Yet, Akira was afraid of the idea of Yagimura pursuing him that way. The mere thought of being swept away by him made Akira's heart race.  He looked over at his yellow haired lover, and began to blush. "Hey? You okay? Your face is all red. You have a fever?", Yagimura asked, noticing Akira starring at him. Lost in his thoughts ,Akira was unresponsive, still starring at him, smiling.  "Haha, you still there?", said a worried Yagimura.  Akira snapped out of it as his thoughts pondered about him getting caught looking at his pretty boy.  "Huh?", Akira tweeted, realizing Yagimura had been talking the entire time. Akira damn near dropped himself in embarrassment.  Yagimura chuckled and took Akira's face into his hands, pressing their foreheads together.  "No fever! Thank God.", Yagimura exclaimed, shooting his finger into the air.  Akira stood frozen.

I wish he would've kissed me just now.....I need it... I need him.