Introduction

Gather round, my children, and hear the tell of my teenage life. Woah, woah, woah. Jasmine you had better not have started without out me. Jayla, honey, of course not. OK the both of you need to calm down. It's annoying me. Ain't nobody asked you Jessica. They're doing it again aren't they. Nigga ain't nobody asked for your opinion. Plus you 'pose to be on our side, not hers. How y'all get y'all names but I don't. Oh, and I couldn't care less. And that there is are lovely Mikaelyn. Don't let the name fool you, he's a boy. Well thank you for the intro but we need to finish this part. The girl's getting tried of writing; seems we're getting into fanfiction time. Whatever let just get this over with. I got this. Boys and girls of every age, would you to see something strange. Well not so much see, but you get the point. Anywwwhore, we are four bestfriends that are going to highschool and want to something different. We don't exactly know what yet, but that's for another time. But I can tell you that it's worth it. So sit back and enjoy the ride. That sounds sexual. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTERS. Like I said enjoy the ride.

In blod is Jasmine
In intellec is Jayla
In regular is Jessica
In underscore is Mikaelyn