|• INTIMACY OF EYES •|CHP 38:- PASSIONATE TIES 18+

CHP 38:- PASSIONATE TIES

18+ read according to age restrictions

Janus rises from his seat and settles onto the bed, preparing to convey a matter of utmost gravity. With a solemn tone, he utters, "Your brother..."

"Lily inquired aggressively, 'What's wrong with my brother?'"

"A day before, I gave you a note. Remember, we were together, and your brother caught us..." Janus disclosed.

"But i already cleared him about our serious relationship, then why did you handed me those letters?",said lily

Janus revealed, "After dropping you off at your house, your brother warned me. He said, 'Break up with Lily, or I'll edit a photo to make it look like you're with Lara. It'll only take a minute to make Lily believe it. She'll be devastated, and you'll be to blame. She's been crying because of you.'"

"So now you're blaming my brother for your own mistake?" Lily questioned, her tone serious and direct.

"It's not like that, Lily. Why would I do that to you? Ask your brother yourself," Janus responded.

She takes out her phone and calls her brother immediately

He picks up the call..

"Hello lily, how may I help you"

"Bro, just tell me what you did with Janus in the past"

"What.... Janus? Why he all of the sudden?.."

"Lily he was not good for you so i..."

"Seriously, bro, who are you to decide if he was good for me or not? If Mom or Dad had said something, I would have listened. Even if you had talked to me, I would have considered it. You just ended my relationship, and all these years I blamed Janus. It was so hard for me to forget him. I haven't dated anyone till now, and you still didn't tell me the truth, bro. Like seriously..." Lily expressed with an aggressive tone.

"Lily listen to me"

"What should I listen bro?"

"Lily, you are younger you don't understand what is correct and what's wrong for you and that man in  it self is wrong"

"Bhai did even tried to understand him rather blaming him or rather showing your hate towards him"

"Lily, he wasn't good for you and this was my decision I don't care about anything else I know what's good for my sister"

"Bro don't you fucking understand because of this attitude you made me hate him so much that i can't even explain you, you really made me disappointed, if he wouldn't have said me in this condition i would have never knew the truth"

"What?, is that jerk with you?"

"Shut up bro you are just older 7 minutes it doesn't mean that you are 4 or 5 years older than me, even if you were i won't have accepted this behaviour of yours"