one

Enjoy reading...!

A girl was sitting on chair while her mouth was fully stuffed with samosa she was eating...

She was watching her favourite drama on her phone as she is too engrossed in eating samosa while watching mobile which was placed infront of her on fruit basket...

She did not notice her father who took step in...

He was standing there watching her with furious gaze...

She laughed so loudly that her smile which was earlier twitching from her lips was now fully open to her laughter...

"EITHER EAT OR WATCH" 

she heard the rough , furious and angry voice of her father which was booming in the whole room...

"Huh?" She glanced upwards towards as she didn't understand what to respond...

The morsel was in her hand and now she lifted her face towards her father rather than her phone screen

She widen her eyes and stare at him blankly...

"CAN'T YOU LISTEN!! YOU BITCH"

"DARE TO SHOW ME EYES"

he beamed in loud voice and throw the container of dryfruits he was holding on her face...

In reflex she looked other side and it beamed on her ear!!!

Present

"AHHHHH"

Trisha screamed and sit up on her bed...

She try to look around and found herself into a safe place... because her father is not here... He can't come here...

She light the table lamp near her bed and With her shaking hands she tried to grab the water jug and fill the glass with water and started to gulp it slowly...

"I'm safe"

"I'm safe"

"Trisha you are safe"

"He will not come here"

"He will not"

She started mutter while hiding herself inside the blanket...

"I'm......safe"

She was continuously chanting the mantra while she fell asleep on same position...

ON THE OTHER HAND

***Ashrit Ranawat***

"The galaxy castle"  it's not only structure of bricks but one of my dream achievements which gladly I registered it under my territory today!

I , the Ashrit Singh Ranawat  son of biggest Mafia king Amrit Singh Ranawat

I always get what I want and if I can't... I snatch it ...

These castle is one of the things I always wanted to have ...and for it I was ready to do anything...so my father put a condition...

If I agree to marry the girl he choose for me...he would gladly name galaxy castle under my name...

Guess what I did?

Ofcourse I have to agree!

Because it is the only thing that I cannot win or snatch...It's my father's property and I know he would rather die but not sold it to me...or anybody else so I have to agree on his terms