School!!

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to let ya'll know that this is my first ever fanfiction that I've written so please don't judge me too harshly.Also I am bad at everything so I might mess up on grammar or spelling, sometimes so please keep that in mind, but without any further interruptions let's begin.
~~
-Jeans (🐴 ) P.O.V-

"Ugh," I grunted as I unpacked all of my belonging, I had just arrived to America from Europe and was really pissed off that I had to move from my old home to this run down pile of shit.

"Jean!" My mother yelled at me from downstairs, "Hey sweetie, can you please help me connect this T.V? You know how I am with electronics."

As soon as she said that last part I remembered the time she tried to turn on the Television when she hadn't connected the plug to its socket, "Mom why didn't you connect the television to the power?" I remembered asking completely confused.

And my mom innocently answers,"Oh it is connected, I made sure twice already that the T.V was touching the socket."

I face palmed and then explained on how you connect the plug not the T.V itself.

"There Mom!" After roughly ten minutes, I was done connecting the T.V

Out of the blue my mom told me very nicely, "Jean, I know you didn't want to but I enrolled you to a high school called Survey Corps Academy.I was told it was a nice school, and since you still have one year left of high school I decided that you needed you're education so I signed you up and your first day is in August 12, next week, I'm sorry honey."

   As soon as she finished her sentence I could feel my anger rising inside me, I couldn't believe it my mom had enrolled me to school again even though I told her specifically not to I could feel and itching feeling in my throat urging me to yell at her I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't hold it in and snapped, "Why mom!You already know how everyone in all the school I've been to are!They always get on my last nerves when they make horse jokes about my fucking face and make me kick their puny asses!So why do you think this school will be different?What the fuck is wrong with you Mom do you want to ruin this year for me!"

I then realized what I had just told my mother and immediately regretted it, "Mom I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I shamefully spoke while staring at my hand that had become very interesting at the moment.

But after a few minutes with no reply just deadly silence I looked up from my hands and saw my mother with a look of complete sadness and tears swelling up in her eyes, "Sweetheart, I know you didn't want to go to school, but I know this school will be different and I promise you'll make new friends if you don't like it by December you can drop out, but at least try Jean, for me please." My mother told me.

"Fine I'll go to school." I said, mostly to just make up for what I had said earlier, but I knew this was going to be the longest 5 months of my life.

"Yay!Thanks sweetie!I'll take you shopping for school supplies tomorrow so be ready at 8 am." And with that she walked away leaving me in the leaving room to think about that dreadful school my mom had enrolled me into and what was for lunch, I hope we have carrots since they were my favorite thing to eat.

~timeskip brought to you by potato, the only friend you'll ever need.~

"Jean wake up," I heard my mom calmly whispering from the door entrance, "It's time to go shopping!"

"Five more minutes" I mumbled, but as soon as I said it I felt cold ice slip into my shirt and touch the skin on my back, "AH!I'm up Mom please stop." I whimpered with my voice sounding,like my face looks.(horsely, is what I meant XD)

After, I was dressed and was in the car waiting for my mom to come out of the house I started thinking about how I was probably going to be bullied because of my anger issues and because of my face and expelled for fighting back,

"Fuck, I hate school," I whispered to myself, "But I have to try my best to not get expelled for my mom.Even though I'm probably going to be lonely and have no friends, except some people who bully people and want me to join them I bet...

With that thought a single tear of sadness rolled gently down my cheek and got absorbed into me skin.

~~
I hope you like the first chapter, even though there are a lot of mistakes.Please remember that I tried my best and that this is my first fanfic ever.Hope to see you in the next chapter.

Ps. I thought I had published this a week ago but turned out I hadn't sorry...(ω)