03 | 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

IVA'S POV:

We arrived at the college parking lot. This college is one of the top universities in the country. Students from different cities flock here for their graduation.

"I'm really excited" Gia exclaimed. Giyla's excitement was palpable as we got out of the car.

"And that's for some damn hot guys fuck! You ain't gonna drool over professors...i wonder." I said rolling my eyes. She's definitely a freak!

"Well only if i don't find them any hot! Lmao"

We both strode out of the parking lot and entered through the entrance of the first gate. The campus was bustling with activity, and students were milling about.

Oh my goodness! All eyes are on Gia because of the way she's dressed. I feel so awkward being with her.

Chatting away, we proceeded to the area where students were locating their classrooms. After finding our classroom number, we went in search of our classroom. We belong to the same batch, so we have the same classroom. The college is really massive. If I had to walk around the entire campus, my legs would definitely hurt.

"Here, this is our lecture room," Gia pointed out, and we both entered the classroom. There was no professor, and students were busy gossiping.

"Hey, Gia and Iva have arrived," Elina, our high school friend, exclaimed as she passed by the group and stood in front of us.

"Hello, Elina," I said with a smile as we moved forward to join the group.

"What's up, guys?" Gia asked enthusiastically.

"We were waiting for you both," Leo said bluntly. "Haha, actually, we got a bit late due to traffic," Gia said sheepishly.

"Don't lie, Gia. First, you ruined my sleep with your loud snores, and then you took too much time freshening up and dressing. Don't blame poor traffic now," I scolded her irritably.

They all chuckled, while Gia gave me a glare that I obviously ignored.

Leo, Elina, Dylan, and Caden were in the group. They were all from the same school I used to attend, so they were friends with us. There were a little more students from our school, but they are in different batches.

"Hey, meet her. She's Ayla, my cousin sister," Dylan told us, introducing her.

"Hello, nice to meet you," we said as we shook hands with her, and with everyone else. As we were all chatting, I saw a professor arriving. We all took our seats and sat silently.

"Hello, students. I'm Mrs. Serilda Harper, and I'll be teaching management lectures," she introduced herself to us in a professional manner. She looked to be around 40 years old with blonde hair.

We all nodded, and she began our first lecture. After her lecture ended, we had two more lectures. Although we didn't cover too much, it was our first day.

***

It's around 6:00 p.m. now as our last lecture ended. Me and Gia departed from the college and straight went to the car.

We were now in the car, talking about some random shits and about our proffessors...

"Well, i didn't like that serilda lady, she's too much annoying." Gia huffed.

"Yeah just like you." I said earning a glare from her. "I mean i found her a wonderful woman, her teaching style is amazing." I said and looked out of the window.

"Hey stop the car." I immediately shouted. Gia quickly stopped the car, "What?" She asked.

I exclaimed, "Let's have ice creams!" as I ogled the luscious, creamy treats in the shop. "Let's go!" Gia said enthusiastically, and we both hurried out of the car to enjoy the great weather. The wind was blowing briskly, and dark clouds loomed, covering the sky, hinting at an impending rain.

Eating ice cream in this weather was an absolute delight. We ordered two ice creams and stood outside, taking in the bustling street filled with people and vehicles, all while enjoying the pleasant weather.

We were waiting for our treats while my phone begin ringing. I picked it out and saw an unknown number calling. I answered the call, and held my phone to my ear. But too the the surprise, i got no response.

"Hello...Hello....Who...?" I asked repeatedly but no response came so i hung up the call in annoyance.

I turned around and saw gia holding those yummy ice creams in her hands. I quickly went and took one from her and we began savoring it's taste.

After finishing, we drove back to our apartment. It was now around 8 p.m. when we reached. Gia was in the bathroom, when i was changing my clothes to a comfortable nightsuit.

I went towarsds the bed, but my eyes captured something so shocking to percieve.

RED ROSE!!! 

A red rose rested on the table. What baffled me was that it was the very same rose I had left outside our apartment. Gia had locked up, so how could it have ended up here?

As I reached for the rose, a piece of paper underneath it caught my eye. Hastily, I picked it up and unfolded it. The words inscribed on it sent shivers down my spine!

This is for a beautiful girl, i know. Happy first day of college! Babygirl.

What the fuck? I can't feel anything. Not just from reading these words, but from realizing that someone was in our place when we weren't around. Gia had locked it up real tight, using the heavy-duty deadbolt and the security system. This just can't be happening.

But it's true! Someone had been inside and left these on the table. But who? Fear was running through my veins, and I just couldn't wrap my head around what went down. The note was written on a torn piece of paper, and the handwriting was unfamiliar. My heart pounded as I read the cryptic message, wondering who could have been in our apartment.

"Gia!!...Gia!!" I yelled anxiously.

■ ■ ■ TO BE CONTINUED ■ ■ ■

Word Count: 1000+

Don't forget to Vote and Comment babies. LY💕

 LY💕