Main Character Introduction

Hi, my name is Nila Marie Jones and it's pronounced (N-EYE-LAH) I am Captain Hook's and the Moon sorceress's daughter. I am 17 years old and my powers are the same as my mothers. I have jet black hair straight hair with curls on the ends and I tend to wear it down, bright blue eyes and due to my lovely genes from my mom, I have olive toned skin. I am athletic and I stand at 5'8, hey at least I am taller than my friend Roselen. Speaking of her, my friend's name Roselen. She hair dark red, wavy hair that goes down to her waist. Her eyes are a deep amber red much like the eyes of a wolf. She stands at 5'3 and has a fiery attitude to go along with her snow white skin. Her body build is much like mine, toned with a small amount of muscle showing. She joined my father's crew when I was 5 and we have been best friends ever since. She and I were both brought to storybrooke by the curse and have different names. My name is Onica Issabelle Fuller and her name is Willa Annalise Levi . That's all can I say for now.

A/N: Hey guys it's me clawdeen my newest obsession is Once Upon A Time, I thought it would be a good idea for a new book. I also would like you guys to comment on this book so I can some feedback. Finally, please vote for my book. It would make me very happy. Bye for now.