The Regretful Return

Graystripe settled uneasily into his nest in the Warriors Den, thinking about his long day. He was thankful he finally returned to the Clans in their new territory, but one thought nagged at him. Graystripe thought of his new mate, Millie, and wondered if Silverstream would ever forgive him for finding someone else in replacement of her absence.
"I was only trying to find someone who reminded me of you," he pitifully whispered, where he fell into a drowsy and troubled sleep.
The gray tom found himself in the ThunderClan forest, where he saw the wide lake glistening a few fox lengths away. He padded up to the edge of the silent water and gazed up at the stars.
Just then he saw the faint and glistening outline of Silverstream herself, gracefully spirally down from Silverpelt. Graystripe widened his eyes in surprise.
"S-Silverstream?" He stammered in disbelief. "Is it really you?" The beautiful she-cat nodded and purred.
"I-I... I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I just wanted someone to remind me--," Graystripe was interrupted by her soothing voice.
"My love, I know what you are feeling right now. My only wish was for you to be happy, and with Millie, you seem content," Silverstream meowed solemnly and in reassurance. "I will love you always, no matter what," she whispered, where her faint, starry outline slowly faded away.
"I will forever love you, too, Silverstream," Graystripe whispered.