Changes.

*Knock knock *

"Hi,how can I help you?" An old pale woman asked the man she'd opened the door for.

"Good day ma'am I'm detective Carl would you perhaps be a relative of the Navida's?" The man who introduced himself as Carl asked solemnly.

"Oh no no no,I could only wish I were. I work for the Navida's you see,I'm the head maid. Worked with them the for many years,their such a lovely people...let me stop babbling now I'm Mrs.Dester" the old woman finally introduced herself with a smile.

"Okay then...Mrs.Dester could we perhaps speak to a relative of the Navidas?" Detective Carl asked making notice of the young caramel skinned lady that stood directly behind him.

She looked rather like a model with her curvaceous stature.

"Uhmm...the Mrs. and Mr. live rather secluded from their extended family thus only their daughters are home at the moment" the old woman let out the information with a frown.

'What is going on?' She wondered confused.

"Ohh I see...how old is the eldest daughter?" He asked biting his lips with a frown forming on his forehead.

"Hmm...uhh the oldest is Melayna and she's currently just 17. The second is 16 and youngest is 15. Would you like to see just the eldest or all the girls?" The old woman asked giving them weary looks.

Detective Carl turned to the woman who we'd soon know to be Detective Naomi Banks and exchanged a brief word with her.

He turned back to face the old woman letting out a heavy sigh as he asked to see all the girls.

With that the old lady let the two Detectives into the house past the main hall and straight to the visitors lounge.

"Give me a minute while I go fetch the girls. Menaya and Merley should be up by now but Melayna was out last night at a friend's party and arrived rather late. I doubt she'd be awake" the old woman said as she turned around and left; leaving no room for response.

She made her way to the elevator and hit the button to the third floor were all the girls rooms were at.

For an old woman her age and stature climbing stairs was not an option but she'd preferred to call the girls herself than have sent for them so the elevator it was.

Once she was on the third floor,she headed for Melayna's room and as she expected she was still asleep.

Though it pained her that she had to wake her from her sleep she knew it'd be of importance.

Afterwards,she headed to the other sisters rooms too. She let them know what was happening then went to wait for all of them in the corridor.

Menaya getting there first followed by Melayna then Merley.

The four of them quickly made their way into the elevator and once it reached the ground floor they swiftly got out and all headed towards the visitors lounge.

Upon arrival to the lounge both the detectives stood to their feet to greet the Navida sisters before they all sat down.

Detective Carl genuinely didn't know how to break the news he carried to the girls as they were so young and most likely fragile.

The first sentence he could muster up after looking all the girls in the eyes was..."I'm so sorry girls" with which he could barely get out properly.

"Huh? What?? Sorry for what? Aunty Mavis  what's this man talking about? " Menaya, the more brave and outspoken one among the sisters, asked looking between the detectives and Mrs.Dester.