Attractive Suitor 🔞🔞 (Revised)

Warning ⚠️🔞 (Not Suitable for Kids, Skip This Chapter)

A/N: This is by far my worst chapter created, they just have sex and more sex in this chapter. Let God Help Me.)

‎ ‎

As they watched the Television, Mikha suddenly felt the heat in her body while cuddling with Aiah. Despite the Air conditioning being 18° Celsius, she felt her body getting hot because of how attractive Aiah is. She did really wanna fuck her. When Aiah notices her sweat and tries to ask Mikha.

‎ ‎

Aiah: Bakit ka pawis, Mikha? Kahit ang

Mikha: Ummm...

Aiah: Wait, are you trying to have sex with me? Or Pawis ka talaga dahil yung Aircon never na on?

Mikha: I'm s-sorry, ligo muna ako, hintayin muna kita dito, ha?

Aiah: *grips her wrist* No, let's have sex, since you're sober already.

Mikha: P-pero-

Aiah: *kisses her soft lips and her hands in Mikha's neck*

Mikha: *responds and holds her waist and turns from a passionate kiss into a hunger kiss*

‎ ‎

As they continued kissing, their kisses becomes devour and felt like a fast french kiss. Aiah couldn't stop it because it tasted like cherry and strawberry combined into something like tequila. Mikha also felt her body into a very heated because of her hungry kisses.

Mikha pulls away from the kiss and tries to breathe heavily. Aiah liked it.

‎ ‎

Aiah: Never thought we were french kissing, that was so good.

Mikha: I-i don't know, bakit ganito naramdaman ko...

Aiah: Let's have sex here, I don't take no for an answer.

Mikha: Huh?

Aiah: *removes her sweater and her t-shirt, revealing the Calvin Klein bra.*

Aiah: You never thought you have been a Calvin Klein favorite.

Mikha: Ginusto ko to since I was 15, It felt comfortable when I used it.

Aiah: Wow. *removes her dolphin shorts, revealing her Calvin Klein boxers and her tight bulge inside of it*