A Kill Way Of Learning

From Us

You know how kids are kids. They do stupid things. Laugh to keep from crying. But no one ever thought of play and then die for it. Thats what is happening to us. Our names well real names are Sain,Dan, and Carey. My name is Destiny I speak for us. Now I'd like to walk you though my change my life........ our story.

Chapz 1 (Destiny Speaking)

A regular day at school. I woke up this morning seeing my day planned out. Just a quick fact I happen to have a rare power of seeing things before they happen. My parents say to just be quiet about it. Thats why most of the time I stay in my head. Well there they are my friends the only ones that can relate to being a misfit like me. Forget the haters and bullies and the so called popluar group. Hey D Sain said. Hey I said. Where did the others go I asked. To try to tell Mr. Burn why their math homework isn't done he shrugged. Ohz well an hour early I said. We walked through the halls enemy comes near or in real life Crystal. Hey Sain. oh hi Destiny she said. Hey. So anyway Sain I was hoping that you'd come to my party I'm throwing today. Um I'm not sure he looked at me. We have a test tomorrow so he can't come hes helping me study I trailed. Oh well you don't know what your missing she tapped his chest. Destiny. She walked away. I punched a wall. Hey hey hey I'm not going can we leave it at that he said. Oh right I took my kill face off and strolled to class.

Chapz 2 (Dan speaking)

So what are you gonna do I asked. I have no idea I mean D doesn't want me to go and Crystal is just begging for me to go I'm in a hole man. Well Destiny doesn't rule you. But I like her and treat her like a sister. Look you know she doesn't like Crystal from the jump alright so it's either you pick one or just leave both alone. I can't do that. Well I guess your gonna die or just well die. Thanks your a big help he motioned. Oh your so welcome I could just snitch and tell D your going anyway. Shes not my keeper. Right you wouldn't mind if I tell her that now would you. Fine he passed me 20 dollars. I'm sorry what is this I said. He sighed and gave me 30 more dollars. Happy. Very now go have fun. Shutup.

I called Carey and talked to her for a while.

Chapz 3 ( Sain speaking)

So I'm at the party. No one really to talk to. I wish I was with Destiny. I watched the kids dance like total idiots. Werid people I thought. Hey you came wheres your group. I looked up. Hey Crystal I said. Hey I didn't think you'd listen to dumb Destiny. Shes not dumb she just cares about me I said. Oh well anyway walk with me. I got up. Crystal is a spoiled little rich kid who just doesn't understand how real things are like working just to earn something. She lead me to a long hall to a room. You like she said. Oh its um nice I lied.

I know my dad brought this one the other room my mom brought. Oh. So what is it with you and Destiny I mean don't you want someone better. She was on my chest talking to me. I can't say that I really don't know for sure. She moved up. Yea and she said. I bent down my head and kissed her. I pulled away. It's not right I said. What come on stay she said. She pulled my head back. No I gotta go. I broke away and went home I'm gonna die like Dan said. My funeral is tomorrow ashame. Long sigh.

Chapz 4 ( Carey speaking)

Ok Destiny please calm down. Calm down what the fuck i'm not calming down for shit I can't beleive he did this. I saw tears fly down her eyes. She bent a wall. Ok first stop punching walls two maybe you should talk to him. Oh yea imma talk to him alright imma break his fucken neck she yelled. My cell rang. Hello. Please tell me D is calm. Well no she punching walls in two. Oh damn you know what Sain you gonna die. Um hello Dan focuse. Right. What should I do. I don't know how bout kill her. Are u crazy ARE U CAZYZA she wants to hurt Sain not me. We on our way to you ok. Fine. I got off the phone. Destiny....Destiny where you go. I walked out the bathroom. Hey Dan said. Where is she. I have no idea. Well thats great an angry black girl who has powers in her head is somewhere around a school. Shit he yelled.