Green Flag, Red Flag ⚠️ (Revised)

After two days of the Attractive Suitor, Aiah and Mikha decided to go to school, holding hands together while Mikha was just driving on one hand. Aiah saw this as an opportunity to be the Green Flag once again. But unbeknownst to her, she was going to get ruined by Mikha in later years.

‎ ‎

Mikha: Nandito na tayo, love.

Aiah: Wow, love agad? Kakastart mo lang manliligaw sakin ah?

Mikha: Basta, this kisses her on the lips, in a peck.

Aiah: Fine.

Mikha: Ganyan ka naman pala eh, halika na.

Aiah: *just nodded and decides to get out of the car.*

When they went outside of Mikha's car, students were shocked because of how Mikha and Aiah ended up together. Mikha still has her plans ongoing because she wanted her plan to succeed.

‎ Student 1: Wait, diba kakastart lang ng breakup nila Aiah at Stell?

Student 2: Tama ka diyan baks, baka cheater talaga si Aiah. Nabiktima si Mikha

‎ ‎

Mikha and Aiah just ignored them because they already know what they were doing once Mikha realizes Aiah's side.

‎ ‎

Mikha: Wag mo na sila pansinin, kahit Red Flag ka lang naman, ikaw parin ang pipiliin ko.

Aiah: *blushes* Huy ano ka ba! Parang nasa 2000s tayo na movie, bakit kasi ako kinikilig sayo?

Mikha: Aba, malay ko, diba ikaw nagpakilig sakin? Ipakilig narin kita, asar ka pa kasi.

Aiah: Tsk, whatever. Tara na, pumunta kana sa HUMSS, i chat ko si Maloi kung gaano ka magiging pag na girlfriend na kita.

Mikha: Sige... umaasa ka parin Aiah.

Mikha and Aiah parted ways as Mikha goes to HUMSS while Aiah goes to STEM.

‎ ‎

Time Passes... (12:00 PM)

As Aiah goes to the cafeteria to see Maloi and Mikha, she was suddenly held by her wrist and was pulled into the men's bathroom. It looks like a boy, and it's Jeremy. Her former lover who once was a Green Flag. But when she humiliates him, he turns into Red Flag and destroys his every lover's life, and is trying to get his revenge by destroying her Red Flag lover, Aiah.

‎ ‎