𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A filler chapter ig ( jimin × lee chan )

"Mr. Park, i told you i would finish up the presentation by noon then why are you following me!" Chan yelled out of annoyance pausing his steps before turning to see the cheeky smiled Jimin plodding towards him.

The intern flushed a little as the male approached leaning over a bit and whispered, "If it's you i would be following you every day".

His comment made Chan to slap on his broad chest and Chan smirked at Jimin who painfully groaned at the younger's strength.

"That hurts Channie". Jimin visibly pulled a pained look. Hearing that nickname Chan stomped his feet then proceeded to the staff room.

Lee Chan's an ambitious boy. His aim is to carry out his internship further smoothly, perform well enough to land a job in that school he grew fond of. Born to a well off business couple, the luxurious life style left uninterested for Chan much to realize the core of simplicity practically craving for it. And securing his own job is a part of it. Hopefully his parents who already knew Chan's ignorance to their family business, compiled to follow his dreams and goals, displaying how much affection they had for their only child.

Now he's contemplating whether it's going to be smooth or not looking at how he's already tiring out of his system due to a certain male practically sticking upto him all day. Like some sort of parasite he called.

Just then Yoongi was seen exiting the office, a pile of answer sheets held in his hands. Chan rushed to help him which Yoongi kindly agreed for.

The walk seemed silent and Chan felt pressured that he initiated a conversation. "How's the baby hyung? Did you went for the check up?" He asked curiously.

"Last week we went for a check up and the doctor told the baby's fine without complications. Moreover to eat more". Yoongi ended with a sigh.

"Yes hyung. You should. I once saw you skipping your meal and that shouldn't happen especially in this stage. Even if you're busy please don't do it hyung the baby and you must be healthy". Chan kept rambling over and over about the do's and don'ts in pregnancy period as if he had one, Yoongi found him adorable as he didn't utter a word listening to him while they walked along the hallway.

"Do you get that Yoongi hyung? If you ever do that i might inform it to Hoseok hyung then". He glared meekily at Yoongi.

Nope. If he ever reveals it to Hoseok, Yoongi would be doomed considering how the latter's been cared and cherished by Hoseok. In other words, a bad idea.

"Okay fine i will not do it again and i beg you Chan don't ever tell about it to Hobi he might take 9 months leave from work to look after me". Yoongi replied in a begging tone, aiming to melt the younger's mind.

"Yeah okay. I wouldn't. Beware i'm watching from all four corners in this school". Chan pulled an 'i see you' look, his fingers in a V sign repeatedly pointing his eyes and Yoongi's in an attempt to intimidate him. However it turned out to a cute tactic for Yoongi.

They reached their destination chatting away and delivered the sheets. While their return, they paused at a sight of Jimin, kneeled before two little kids playfully talking to them and one placing a flower crown on Jimin's head. An endearing sight much to melt Chan's heart. Impossible to shrug it away as he kept staring at Jimin unaware of Yoongi's mischievous look.

"If you stare that much your eyes might pop out Chan".

Chan became flustered by his comment glad that Jimin didn't heard it as of how far they stood. Jimin and the kids were in their own little world possibly unaware about the one who's watching them.

"I-I'm not". Chan stuttered. "And for your information he's been pestering me these days". He continued and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah i noticed then why didn't you reported him to the head if it's bothering you to an extent?". Yoongi asked.

Chan didn't knew what to say. How to feel about it. It's true that his heart skips a beat whenever Jimin's around, however his trust issues got to the point as he assumed Jimin to be one of those selfish playboys back in college. Deceptive in nature he claimed.

"I don't know hyung". Chan uttered blankly a few thoughts after.

"So you are into him right?" Yoongi asked like he's confirming something.

"Huh? N-Not at all". With pink dusted on his cheeks, Chan frankly shook his head.

I'm into him? Hell no! Or maybe...?

Yoongi knew Chan's in a defeated state. So he decided to play his part.

"I guess you're conflicted Chan and i ought to say, do follow your heart, you might not want to regret it afterwards". Chan averted his eyes off from Jimin to Yoongi. He realised his hyung's been serious.

"Jimin's a nice guy. Too nicer to be honest. He seems flirtatious but he's a kind, soft hearted gentleman everyone dreams to have. Attracted to his personality, many were after him and he turned them down, uninterested, hoping to meet his loved one soon.... And it's..You".

"Me?!" Chan exclaimed. So his gestures was genuine? He wasn't playing then? He pondered over again and again. "Did he tell you?"

"Do you suppose him to be silent about it? Most importantly to his hyung? Few days before we had a talk and he explained how he feels about you sincerely".

Just like that Chan's heartbeat quickened by the thought of Jimin. He asked himself whether he should give in or not. Even if he do follow his heart like Yoongi said, it's a solid yes. Nonetheless he needs time enough to figure out his feelings.

"I should be going then Chan as i have a class right now. I ain't forcing you or some sort but i hope you sort it out what you feel i mean we don't know what awaits as a result". Yoongi winked then checked his watch. "Well I'm off to my class. Bye then". He left and Chan remained in his position, a swarm of thoughts all over.

i just got into nct :)