*THE CONCERN OF KIAN*

***author 's pov***

Kian’s heart raced as he sensed something amiss

Kian’s heart raced as he sensed something amiss. The lingering exhaustion he had observed in Valeria, which seemed to intensify without clear cause, compelled him to act. His intuition told him that something was wrong, and he hurried through the corridors of the castle, driven by a deep concern for her well-being.

As he approached the garden, Kian’s gaze locked onto Valeria, who appeared to be in distress. His eyes widened with alarm as he saw her seated on the stone bench, her face pale and her body slumped. The vibrant colors of the garden seemed muted, almost as if the life within it was being sapped away.

"Kian!" Valeria’s voice was barely audible, a whisper of the strength she usually possessed. Her exhaustion was palpable, her once graceful movements now heavy and labored.

Without hesitation, Kian rushed to her side. The sight of her struggling, the fatigue that clung to her like a shroud, was unsettling. He knelt beside her, his brow furrowed with concern. “Valeria, what’s happening? You look unwell,” he said, his voice laced with worry.

Valeria’s eyes fluttered open, and she attempted a weak smile. “I don’t know, Kian. I’ve been feeling incredibly tired. It’s like my energy is being drained away.”

Kian’s mind raced. The connection between their realms was complex, but he knew that any disturbance in one could affect another. He placed a gentle hand on her forehead, sensing an unnatural coldness.

“This exhaustion...” Kian began, his voice trailing off as he tried to make sense of it. “It feels like it’s coming from somewhere else. Something beyond your control.”

His concern deepened. If the source of her fatigue was tied to distant events, it meant that someone or something far away was influencing her condition. He glanced around the garden, noting its once vibrant beauty now dulled by the shadow of Valeria’s suffering.

“We need to get you inside,” Kian said firmly. “You need rest, and we must figure out what’s causing this. There could be a connection to the recent disturbances we’ve been experiencing.”

With great care, Kian helped Valeria to her feet. He supported her gently, guiding her back towards the castle. His thoughts were occupied with both the immediate need to care for her and the growing realization that their intertwined destinies were more complex than he had imagined.

As they walked, Kian’s mind churned with possibilities. The connection between Valeria and Zelerious, if it was indeed the source of her exhaustion, hinted at deeper, unseen forces at play. He resolved to find answers, to uncover the cause of this mysterious link, and to ensure that Valeria received the care and protection she needed.

For now, his priority was clear: to provide comfort and support to Valeria, and to unravel the mystery of her sudden, unexplained fatigue.

Kian carefully helped Valeria to her bed, his movements tender and deliberate. He gently lowered her onto the soft, plush mattress, ensuring she was comfortable. The room was dimly lit, with soft, warm light filtering through the curtains, creating a soothing atmosphere.

Valeria's eyes were heavy with exhaustion, her breathing shallow but steady. Kian took a moment to sit by her bedside, watching her with a mix of concern and affection. His heart ached seeing her so vulnerable, a stark contrast to her usually vibrant self.

He reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from her face, his touch gentle. As he leaned down, he placed a soft, reassuring kiss on her forehead. The gesture was filled with both his care and his hope for her swift recovery. His lips lingered for a moment, as if trying to convey all his unspoken support and comfort.

Kian stood up quietly, his gaze lingering on Valeria as she slept. He knew that finding the source of her fatigue was crucial, but for now, he would stay by her side and protect her from any further harm. His thoughts were already on how to address the mysterious connection that seemed to be affecting her, but in this moment, his priority was to ensure she felt safe and cared for.

As he left the room, Kian glanced back one last time, a silent vow forming in his mind to uncover the truth and to stand by Valeria through whatever challenges lay ahead.