I.

It's September first, little eleven years old Victoria was waiting with her father on Platform 9 3/4 for her childhood best friend James.
There were many wizards and witches of all ages either saying goodbye, getting on the train or crying.

,,sup Vici"  she heard behind her and when she turned she saw him with his parents.
,,James!" She screamed excitedly as she finally saw those familiar faces.

As they said goodbye, they jumped on the train looking for an empty coupe unsuccessfully. After some more looking for two seats they found the self next to three future Hufflepuffs.

,,... you'll get sorted between four houses..." Professor McGonagall said before they had enter the Great hall.

The order of names for the sorting ceremony were in an alphabetical order and finally ,,Victoria Sallow"  professor McGonagall put the old, smelly sorting hat on her head who spoke to her. ,,hmm Sallow, to which house should I put you in" sorting hat paused for a good minute before continuing speaking ,,seems like you are smart and brave witch. Better be... Gryffindor!"

The whole table of Gryffindors clapped and Victoria excitedly ran to her house. She has hoped to be put in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff as her parents were in those houses.

Victoria sat next to a girl with ginger hair named Lily who was also been first year and her friend James.

Victoria and James lived in the same village called Godric´s Hollow, their parents were friends since their years in Hogwarts as James' parents and Victoria´s dad were also in Gryffindor.
As for her mum, she was Hufflepuff but still found a way to her husbands heart.  Until last year, when she tragically died.

After the big feast, Gryffindors prefect showed them around castle and lastly to their house, with common room and their bedrooms.
Fortunately Victoria was in the same bedroom as Lily, Marlene and Mary.

Vic and Lily quickly became best friends, along with Mary, Marlene, Dorcas and Alice.
As for the boys she hated Sirius Black, for centuries his family has always been in Slytherin unfortunately he was put in Gryffindor, he thinks he's just better than all of them and shoves it. After all him and James make an interesting duo.

Rainy autumn quickly turned into cold winter and warm spring. School was kind off hard, but that didn't stop them having fun.

James and his new friend group containing him, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew  were full of mischief and soon they we're popular in the whole school. They put many pranks on teachers and their rivals Slytherins.

As for Vic she also made a a lot of good friends, mostly the girls and Remus , he doesn't speak much but makes a good company
Monthly was in the hospital wing, because he has some sort of condition, he never wants to talk about it and gladly nobody is forcing him to do so.

Vic´s pov

,,I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school" Lily said as we were hanging out in the common room with our little group

,,yes I can, I won't see Sallow for the whole two months" Sirius Black made an appearance and sat down next to James.

,, yeah, sure that will be a catastrophe" I just rolled my eyes. I don't like him, he thinks he's better than everyone and has to have the last word. How can James be friends with him?

Among the unnecessary comments from Black we've had so much fun together, sitting on couch with lemonade in our hands, telling stories what The marauders did as pranks mostly on Severus Snape and other Slytherins, making plans what will we do on summer break as a group and so much more.

kayy hope you liked it and I apologize for my english it's not my first language. So hope you understand.  Byee