First Sight

Riley's Best Friend Madison: "IM HOME" she screams through the apartment after returning from the grocery store.
Riley: "ooh what did you get?"
Madison: "oh ya know, just about every single food you love!"
Riley: "no way. why?"
Madison: "I already told you why. And before you say anything I just want to remind you why it's a good idea. If we invite some of our friends over to hangout, you can meet more people and hopefully become a little less awkward. I want to spread your little butterfly wings!"
Riley: "listen I appreciate everything you are doing to try to make me more social, but you know how I am. I don't like to open up to people. You sound ridiculous. You can't change the way I am."
Madison: "I knew you would say that. But I don't care this time. You need to give people a chance. All you do is sit around and watch Netflix all day anyways. It's time you make more friends and maybe even find yourself a little cutie. I just want what's best for you."
Riley: "I'm not doing it"
Madison: "people will love you ri!! You are so beautiful. Please just trust me!"
Riley: "I'll agree under one condition"
Madison: "anything"
Riley: "if I don't make any friends or find myself a date, then you can never throw these little house parties again."
Madison: "uuuuuugggghhhhhhh (rolls eyes) deal"
NEXT DAY.................................
Madison's thoughts-
Okay, so maybe i shouldn't have agreed to that deal, but I mean come on, that's the only way I can convince Riley to do stuff. I really want her to give people a chance, but I really don't want to screw this up. I need to find someone to invite that Riley will love and connect with. That way this house party will be a success. That's it! I'll invite this guy I know. They will really hit it off.. I know it.
*madison texts nash*
Madison: "hey I'm having a house party tonight @ 8:00 if you wanna swing by"
Nash: "ya sure"
Madison: "I actually want you to meet my best friend. She's really cool.. Kinda shy tho"
Nash: "alright cool.. C u 2 there"
30MINS TILL HOUSE PARTY
Madison: "you better have fun tonight. And get that frown off your face I have plans for you tonight!"
Riley: "oh my god what did you do?"
Madison: "I didn't "do" anything.. I just kinda sorta told a guy that you two should talk.. That's all"
Riley: "why?! I already told you I didn't want this party in the first place and now your setting me up. I want to find friends naturally not because you sent them to me."
Madison: "oh come on he's totally hot and super nice you'll love him. Please just trust me."
Riley: "he better be hot" I said jokingly
Madison: "now that's the spirit!"
PARTY STARTS
Riley's thoughts: The door bell rings and people are showing up left and right. I'm starting to get nervous. I told madison I was going to go sit down, and then I saw him.
Madison: "hey wait up! Before you go sit down I want you to meet the guy I was talking about. This is Nash."
Nash: "nice to meet you, you're beautiful."
Riley's thoughts: he was gorgeous. Brown hair with bright blue eyes. His voice was so deep and his arms were so strong. Not to mention, he was very tall.
Riley: "uhh, nice to meet you too. *i blushed* I have him a smile and looked at my black heels.
Nash: "you wanna sit somewhere?" *he stared at me like he was taking in every inch of me.. With his eyes lighting up*
Riley: "ya totally"
Madison: "HAVE FUN YOU TWO BE SAFE! *she winked at me as she left us*
(Nash grabbed my hand and slowly we were drifting across the room where two chairs were waiting for us)
TO BE CONTINUED