Chapter 27

Alex's Pov,    the next day.

Charlotte didn't really like my little act I pulled yesterday, but she was looking for it, so of course I would get it for her

"So, have you stopped grumping?" I ask Charlotte as I walk into the kitchen, but I don't get a reply.

"Hello, I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. Well, it may have given back an echo or something," I say, then mumbling the last bit.

"I'm annoyed with you," Charlotte says, then she walks off to the couch "why" I ask.

"Really, you have no clue what you did," Charlotte asks, walking back over to me again.

"No, I have no idea, please tell me" I say, "my father was there in that house, the man that put you in prison in the first place" "well yeh, who else" I say.

"Alex, close your mouth when I'm speaking," she says, annoyed, "ok, grumpy, sorry," I say, then jesters for her to continue.

"You went out, in broad day light, did you not see all the posters and articles about your escape, and my father could have had more men with him, and your ass would have been back in jail again, would you like that" she asks.

"Well depends" I say "will I get a whole fucking lecture from my girlfriend about what I can do and can't" I continue, "maybe because I don't want you back in fucking prison, wondering if I will be able to see you the next day, in person or in a fucking coffin, I don't want that, I want you with me, I want to be with the one I love" Charlotte says whispering the last bit, and by this time she has tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just saw that you wanted the footage, so I took it into my own hands, but if I didn't do that, they would have been deleted, your dad was trying to delete it along with everything else from that night".

"I know, you're stubborn and hot-headed, thank you," Charlotte says, then she kisses my cheek and then walks back over to the couch.

"I have gotten you a lawyer, and she'll be coming around today to talk about your case" Charlotte said as she sat down on the couch, then I went off to make myself something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I'm Allison," she says, then shaking Charlotte and I's hand, "lovely to meet you, Allison. I'm Charlotte, and this is my partner, Alex," Charlotte finishes.

"Lovely to meet you so about this case, do you have any evidence I could look at" the tall woman asks, "oh yes, just on this table here" Charlotte says leading the woman into the cabin.

"So what is this case about?" Allison asks. "I'm being framed for murder," I say, and Allison just nods her head, weirdo.

"Ok, so there is noticeable difference between these two videos, but we need more evidence to show that you were wearing this red shirt and not the white one" Allison says pausing the video "shit, but the thing is, someone must have saw us and saw me in a white shirt, because I was wearing one when we were at the restaurant, but I changed when we came home because I was busting in it" I finish.

"Wait, wait, here" Charlotte says setting her phone down on the table with a funny picture me and her that she  took that night "right good, uhm so I'll get this into court say next week, and you'll be walking out free Miss Blackwell" she says then standing up "ok thank you so much".

Next week with Alex.

"Everyone rise," a man calls out as the judge walks in, "you may sit," the judge says then, we all sat again.