chapter 15

(2 days later)

I finished work for the day I am heading home now but first I need to go to the supermarket to buy a couple things because mi need them.

Reaching at the supermarket I parked my car in the parking lot and when inside, I took up a trolly and when to the meat section I ordered five pounds of chicken back, five pounds of chicken neck, six pounds of chicken parts, five pound of oxtail, four pound of liver, five pound chicken parts and four pound of gizzard.

After receiving my meat I went to get some flour and rice.

I took up five two pound white rice, five three pound flour, two pound cornmeal and three two pound brown rice.

I next took up a pack of chicken season and season salt and all purpose season along with some black pepper and curry seasons. With a browing a big grace ketchup and pepper.

Going over to the snack section I saw my ex with his pregnant girlfriend.

Oh wow since when him Suh nice, he was rubbing her bum and hugging her.

Mi hope him Nuh see mi eno fah a hate eeh likkle whore.

I took up a pack of oreo, tortillas, lays, big foot (pepper one) and a pack of banana chips.

The reason why mi a buy Suh much things a because Niki dem a sleep over tomorrow night. But wi a go out before dat.

Trying to push the troll faster without looking where I was going I bumped into someone.

Sorry I looked up and said but it was Nick he was here with a brown skin girl holding on to him.

Just when mi think mi could a trust him.

Lia, don't Lia mi and move out a mi way!.

Saying that the girl looked at me while laughing, a di jealous Oman yuh seh yuh ave this.

I looked at him feeling embarrassed, yuh see how yuh love accuse mi.

As I was about to answer him chase interrupted us.

Hi Lia long time mi Nuh see yuh, he said trying to hug me but I stopped him.

He glared at me wanting to try again but I pushed him.

Yow gyal, a who yah call gyal Nick said to him he looked at Nick while glaring at me.

Suh yuh move on already, we dated 3 years ago if mi and him a date nah nothing fi do wid you. Guh back to yuh baby mother , if shi Eva know wah kind a man yuh be shi sorry.

He tryed to slap me but Nick held his hand and ringed it around his back and pinned him on he floor.

Nick stepped in his back causing him to breathe heavily and be able to not move.

Nick let him guh memba say camera in a yah, mine yuh get lock up.

Saying those words he let him go and pushed my trolly bringing it to a cashier.

Nick:POV

If a Neva one thing a kill di bitch eno, just because Lia beg fi him camera or not mi would a kill him and pay off the owner of the supermarket fi Nuh chat.

Nick mi can get this she said holding a box of coconut catch chocolate yea man.

Although a Nova sister she like mi own since I am an only child.

After the cashier finished cashing Lia grocery she took out her card to pay for it but I stopped her.

Mi ago pay for it, no mi will pay for it, mi say mi ago pay fi dem It wasn't an question mi ask yuh.

She rolled her eyes at me then hissed her teeth.

Mi warn har bout deh attitude and roll eye business deh eno.

Kimberly:POV

As Nick helped her with her grocery shopping bags I looked at her with jealousy, weh shi ave weh mi Nuh ave.

Nick obsessed with har Suh, shi pretty and Suh wah mi pretty to.

Mi just Nuh like har shi Nuh deserve Nick, mi want him fi mi self. Nick mi ago sit down in a di car until you ready ai.

As I sat in the car I watch them, she said something to Nick and Nick hugged her.

Kmt mek him Nuh hurry up, eeh fact seh mi love di boy and him Nuh love me kmt I said in my mind. Mi just wah feel the touch a him hand pah mi body and him lips pah mine mi would a do anything fi fuck him. Ugh.

Lia POV:

I explain everything to him and he understood.

Why shi a stare pah mi Suh like shi ready fi kill mi.

A who dat a Nova sister dat, mi think shi ave a thing fi yuh mi.

Shi look pah you wid fuck eyes like shi would a do anything fi yuh.

Don't say dem sumh deh, and mi Nuh care if shi ave feeling fi mi a you alone mi want he said while caressing my cheek.

Tek yuh hand dem off a mi, mi ago guh home, call mi tonight mi .

Gwan to yuh Oman I said to him making him laugh at my words.

Saying that I got in my car and drove home.

8:00 clock

Niki POV:

Scrolling through Instagram I saw a text from Brian aka baga.

A weh him want now. Saying that I decided to call him weh yuh want Brian, mi can come ova yuh place b mi feel horny Suh why not.

Yea yuh can come ai cool, he said before hanging up the call.

I had a shower before I was just laying in my bed while had the tv on far some back ground sound.

I laid in my bed for a few minutes until he texted. Me he was at the gate.

Saying that I pulled over my oversize sweater and when to open the gate with the key.

After I open the gate and let him in he walked inside the house with KFC in his hands.

After he entered I closed back the gate and went inside.

He handed me the food and went to sit on the couch.

He brought me a big six spicy and original.

A few minutes later I finished eat and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and went back down stairs.

I sat in his lap while resting my head on his chest, his body feels nice and him smell good nf.

He kissed me on my cheek and put his hands around my waist as we watch never have I ever.

Weh yuh really come yah fah, I said to him to spend some quality time wid mi Oman he said while kissing me on my cheek.

Hear eeh liad my mind said.

If a fuck yuh come fi fuck just tell mi, yuh really think a fuck mi come fi fuck.

Mi Nuh stay like dat, spend time wid you and fucking two different things that be.

As much as mi would a wah rip off yuh draws, mi a control miself.

This guy a something else eno.

Lia POV:

Mi wah sleep yuh fuck, mi ago sleep fah mi have work in a di morning and mi tired.

Yf dwag saying that I said my prayers and quickly dosed off into sleep.

This is the End of chapter 15 hope you enjoy it don't forget to vote, follow and leave a comment. Love y'all 💕💘