Payday 2

My name is Edward. I used to love Payday: The Heist, but that all changed last year.

It was a warm Sunday afternoon. I went to a garage salads where I saw an Xbox case. If that wasn't scary enough, the cover art was Wolf but he was having sex with a wolf and it was hyperrealistic. But I shrugged it off and looked at the name. Paydie 2! I loved Payday: The Heist, and it was a sequel. I told an old guy in a bath robe that I wanted it and he gave it away for free. But he also said "suck brick kid". I shrugged it off and drove home.

So when I got home, I booted up my Xbox and put the game in. Went it came on, it asked me if I wanted to go to the safe house. At the safe house, all was going normal until the man threw the bag from the roof and Bain said "catch". Then the bag blew up upon impact and I was sent to crime.net. Then all of the sudden, my character was changed to John Wick, expect his face was replaced by a sofa! When he answered the pagers, he said "yeah bro come sit on me!" eagerly. But I shrugged it off.

All of the sudden, Dayloos came out of my bathroom door and said "cmon kid. Letsa goowa". Then he took me to the bathroom and beat me to death with money. Then my lifeless corpse peeled off the tape and revealed PayDIE! I didn't remember PayDIE the heist but I was dead so I had to shrug it off.

End.