his maid#23( 🌶️🔥🧑‍🍼)

Our novel touched 30k + views..
Thanks for showering love on aarush & aishu's story ..

The chapter have heavy smut..
Read at your own risk.. 18+🔥

                    AUTHOR'S POV

"Don't lie .. I know , you don't love me anymore.. I became fat and not fit .. that's why you're ignoring me " - she said .

The trainer came , asking to do doggy stretch.

She slowly took support of her knees and arms making doggy pose stretches .

Aarush kneeled behind her massaging her back and her butt touched his shaft unknowingly while doing stretch.

" Urghh.. "aarush groaned and aishu started at him with tense lines ..

" Are you ok ? "- she asked

He gazed at yoga room and saw trainer busy in helping other couples..

His hand is massaging her back ..

he spanked her heavy butt and aishu gasped , rubbing the area where he spanked.

"Aarush ?" - she pout and he made a stern face ..

After the session was over ,  they went out of the park .

Settling in the car , he pressed button to raise the tinted glass of his car so that no one can watch them from outside..

His intense gaze fell on her .

"What did you say?? I don't love you anymore ?? I'm ignoring you ? Huh?? "- aarush asked in stern voice..

"You're not just ignoring me , you're yelling at me like mad man.. you don't love me anymore I know -- "- he words got cutoff when he cupped her cheeks .

She closed her eyes feeling fear ..

And aarush slowly ran his hands on her bottom.

Dragging the leggings she wore a little down.. his palm cupped her clothed clit.

She breathed heavy knowing what he's doing to her princess part.

He pulled the lever back adjusting her seat back..

He ran his fingers on her folds and pulled her panty down..

The cold air hit her pussy and shiver ran down in her legs..

" Mhmm.. you didn't shave ? "- he asked, rubbing his fingers on her clit.

" I'm unable to see what's below "- she hesitated say . (Because of the belly she can't be able to trim her hair there..)

He kneeled in front of her.

"You should have asked me to trim this .
" - he said in a husky tone and latching his tongue on her pussy .

" Mhmm.. my fantasy of taking you with your forest will be done " - he said and held her thighs , pushing his head in between them..

Aishu felt Heavy breaths due to his sudden  attack and top of that his shameless words making her crazy..

Pressing his head in between her thick thighs , she controlled her moans biting her lips..

"Aaaaaah "- aishu shouted when sudden slap laid on her inner thigh by him ..

"No one can see us or hear us .. you can moan as much as you want " - he said attacking on her core ..

Aishu slowly moaned when the pleasure erupted in her south ..