Accidental Kiss

Author's POVY/N, our lovely and hardworking staff member, meets Jimin, the charming yet slightly clumsy idol

Author's POV
Y/N, our lovely and hardworking staff member, meets Jimin, the charming yet slightly clumsy idol. An accidental kiss leads to unexpected sparks, and I'm here to witness the chaos unfold. Spoiler: awkwardness will be involved. Oh, and I'll jump in for some commentary. Ready? Let's go!

---

Y/N's POV
Y/N: sighing "Okay, Y/N, it's just another day at work. It's no big deal. You work with Jimin every day, no reason to act weird."
But her heart skips a beat as she spots him rehearsing on stage, looking way too good for her comfort.
Y/N: "Nope, nope. I need to keep my cool. Don't stare at him. Definitely don't stare."

---

Author's POV
Ah, the classic "don't stare" tactic. Good luck with that, Y/N. But don't worry, I know something's about to go wrong. You won't be able to avoid him for long.

Spoiler alert: things are going to get... physical. But hey, let's not rush to the kiss yet.

---

Jimin's POV
Jimin: stretching after rehearsal "She's always around, but I barely know her... Should I say something? But then again, it'd be weird if I suddenly started talking to her now, right?"
He spots Y/N walking backstage with equipment, struggling to balance everything.
Jimin: smiling to himself "She's cute... and always seems nervous when I'm around. Wonder why."

---

Y/N's POV
Y/N is backstage, arms full of cables, rushing to set up for the next performance.
Y/N: "Why am I always the one carrying all this stuff? And why does it feel like someone's watching me?"
She turns, and of course, it's Jimin. Great. Just great.
Y/N: "Oh no, he's walking this way-look busy, Y/N, look busy!"

---

Jimin's POV
Approaching her with his casual smile, trying to act cool.
Jimin: "Hey, need some help with that?"
Oh god, why did I offer? Now I look too eager, right?

---

Y/N's POV
Y/N: "Uh... no, no, I've got it, but thanks."
Lies. All lies. She's barely holding it together, but she can't admit that in front of him. Her hands shake a little as she grips the equipment.
Y/N: internally screaming "Okay, don't embarrass yourself, don't embarrass yourself!"

---
Author's POV
Now, let me just step in here because I know what's about to happen next. Picture this: narrow hallway, Y/N's in a rush, Jimin's offering help, and-BAM. It's about to get awkward. Real awkward. Accidental kiss, anyone?

---

Y/N's POV
Y/N: Trying to pass by him in the narrow hallway, juggling the equipment. "Thanks, Jimin, but I-"
But before she can finish, her foot slips on a cable, and she stumbles forward, crashing into Jimin.

---

Jimin's POV
Time slows down as she falls toward him. Instinctively, he reaches out to catch her, but their faces are way too close now...
Jimin: wide-eyed "Wait... no... we're too close!"