Whole new World

I sat on my bed looking at the wall. Had that seriously just happened? What the hell just happened to me? I started hyperventilating. This must all be some crazy dream right? Yeah, that's it. Or I'm high off something. No way. These are mythical creatures. No possible way I just turned into one. Maybe if I pinch myself I'll wake up and everything will be okay. So I pinched myself and all it did was hurt.

"Damn." I said getting up and starting to pace. I was at a loss of words. I had absolutely no clue what to do. Should I go talk to my dad? No, he'd probably just say I was dreaming or something. Aaron? No, my brother is a stupid junior who would spread rumors about my 'creative imagination'. Farrah? No the mind of my twelve, almost thirteen year old kid sister is amazing and I'd definately be made fun of. I guess that leaves my mom. Ugh. I get up, walk out of my room and to my mom's study. I take a deep breath before cautiuosly knocking. I know she hates it when she's disturbed while writing.

"Someone better be-" My mom starts opening the door but as soon as she see's my distruaght  state she stops.

"Mom?" I whisper trying to hold back the tears.

She looks me up and down in....awe? "What's wrong Tessa?"

I shake my head. "I think I'm going insane."

"Why do you say that?" She ask hugging me.

I can't stop the tears from spilling over the brim of my eyes. "Mom, please believe me. Last night I turned-"

My mom pressed her hand to my mouth before I could continue."Come in here. I don't want your sister hearing this yet."

I furrowed my brows in confusion but nodded my head. Her hand stayed on my mouth the whole time, she shut the door and led me over to the couch in there and sat me down. Once we were settled she took her hand off of my mouth with a look of amusement and happiness in her eye.

I took a deep breath. "Mom. Last night I-I turned into a-a-a.....werewolf." I whispered the last part. I dared a glance up to see my mom grinning from ear to ear. My brows furrowed even more in confusion. "What?" I asked.

She engulfed me in a hug. "I'm so proud baby. Just stay here and I'll call your dad and brother." She got up, went over to her desk and dialed a number into her phone before putting it up to her ear. After a few moments someone answered.

"Paul?" She asked. "You guys need to get home now. It happened." She grinned looking at me. "Yeah she just told me. Okay, hurry up."

I sat there in total confusion. I just told my mom I was a werewolf and she is now grinning. What the heck? "Umm....mom? What's going on?"

"Shh....wait until your dad and brother get here." She smiled. We waited less than five minutes before the boys flew in the room. As soon as they saw me their jaws dropped.

"What?" I asked nervously.

My dad smiled with tears in his eyes along with my mom. Aaron just walked over to me with a huge grin before engulfing me in a hug. "I'm so proud baby sister. Have you not looked in the mirror yet?"

I shook my head. "No. Why?" I asked pulling away to look at him. He just pointed to a mirror in the room. Slowly, I walked over to it. I looked back at my parents and Aaron before looking in it. I gasped. My dull brown hair that went to the middle of my back was now a shining chesnut brown that went down to my waist. My eyes that are usually a dull blue are now shining as bright as a diamond. Skin that was usually sort of pale looking was now tan and soft. I used to have some curves but now I have an hour glass figure. I looked like model. Perfect even.

I turned back to my family in awe. "What the hell happened to me?" I whispered. My mom motioned for me to sit on the couch so I did as told. They all stood in front of me with smiles.