filler: festival

Hehe light be hanging out with them one last time :D

(Also 4.6k views!? Thank you so much for reading this book :DD!!)

Anyways lets get back to the chapter!

---

*light pov*

As i open my eyes, i was in my room.. "two more days left huh.." i thought as i got up. I look around to look at my house looking at every room trying to remember what they look like when i will go home..

(Chat sad music start popping up im crying-)

I smiled soflty as i heard rummaging outside, i look at the window to see a crowd of steves, "oh yeah! Todays is the festival!" I thought as i open at the door to be greeted by miles jumping infront of me and cling onto my head.

"Woah miles! What happened!" I said as i pick up the scared spider, there i saw snowy glaring daggers at him. "I acidentaly step on hur flower cruwn.." it read.

I laughed soflty as i look at snowy "go on! Apologize to her!" I said as i let go of miles, he was hesitant at first until he went up to her and made some spider noises.

Snowy calmed down for a bit and made some fox noises too, after a few seconds later they started talking, i sighed "i will miss you guys.." i mumbled as i pat their head and went downstairs.

---

The main floor was packed by steves playing and hanging out, i smiled as i remmeber the party from the orange kingdom.. origin i miss them..

As i explore some more, theres a huge area full with markets, stalls, merchants, etc. "SHYYYYY!!!" then i heard a huge scream i looked to see cliff waving at me with the others, i smiled as i waved back at cliff as i run towards to them.

"SHY! YOURE FINALLY HERREEE!" cliff said tackling me into a hug, i laughed "oh! Gentle orange steve! Nice seeing you here!" It was the aaron!, i smiled "nice seeing you here too! Aaron!" I said.

We talk for a bit until.. "oh come on! The speech is about to start!" Louis said as he hurriedly grab both me and cliff as we run towards the meeting quarters.

While aaron was following besides us, after a few moments were finally here at the meeting quarters or the leaders throne are or room whatever you call it.

After a few good minutes i saw the leaders, the steve leader stood up in the middle of the balcony, "YOU KNOW WHY WERE HERE RIGHT!?" the steve leader screamed.

The steves shouted "yeah" with us joining too "TODAY! IS THE DAY WE CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY AFTER CENTURIES!" The steve leader screamed.

"AND WE WILL CHERISH WHO HAVE FIGHT FOR OUR SAKE AND OUR GENERATION! MAY WE ALL HAVE SILENCE FOR THEM." the steve leader said, the steves went silent after a few good minutes until the steve leader clapped his hands.

"MAY THE FESTIVAL! BEGIN!!" the steve leader said, the steves screamed as some confetti can be seen popping up everywhere... i was in awed until "HEY!! SHY!!" i heard a voice said.

I look back at me to see them "YOUVE BEEN ZONING OUT FOR A BIT!!" Louis said, i laughed nervously "COME ON!! LETS HAVE THE BEST TIME IN OUR LIFES!!" cliff screamed.

I laugh "ALRIGHT ILL BE THERE!!" i said as glance at the lively festival one more time before going off into the distant to go to my friends...

---

*3rd pov*

As hours went on, the festival had grewn lively than ever, the hero team (light,cliff,louis, and aaron) where having the time of there life!

Playing mini games, eating, drinking, hanging out, even racing to see whos will be first at places like merchants, stall, etc! Light was smiling like a happy little kid.

---

As the hero team where in a break from the huge and crazy time, they where in the lake.. louis was in the tree reading the book that light give him in the past, aaron humming to music as he sat right next to the bench leaning on to it.

Cliff was playing his foot in the water, for some reason the aqua guy isnt there anymore.. maybe having fun in the festival, and finally light who is laying in the bench swaying his foot left and right.

"Hmph.. that was one heck of a festival.." light said as soulless pop up out of nowhere and sat on the back of the bench "too bad i didnt get to experience the festival.." soulless whined.

Light chuckled a bit, as cliff was swaying his feet while on the other hand dark cliff was in the water literally not caring about the world.

"You said it shy!" Cliff said, "yeah.. it was so loud.." louis sighed as he turn into another page, "festival are not my kind of thing.." aaron said as he kick a stone.

Light look at him "then why did you participate then?" Light asked, "well.. festival are not kinda my thing.. but with friends then its an exception.." aaron said as he hum by the music.

Light made a ":0" face as he went back to laying in the bench, it was peaceful.. light smiled as he look at the aqua trio.. they where having fun without him or light...

Light sighed "im gonna miss you guys.." light mumbled, "huh what did you say shy?" Louis asked. Light chuckled "ohh just nothing.." light said soflty as he look at the crazy festival..

"Im gonna miss everyone here.. even the steve leader.." light thought as he went back to zoning out as he laid in the bench.

---

The festival ended at the morning of dawn, during the festival light had purposely tried to hang out with one of his close friends even the steve leader..

I mean everyone deserves a second chance right?.. so light gave him a second chance.. he wasnt that bad.. but still below average..

But everything was happy.. light was happy.. for them.. oh boy hes going to miss them all..

Too bad he doesnt belong in this universe..

---

Hehehehehehhe

Ye thats all! >:]

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Hope you all have a great day/night and goodbye!!!

9/18/24