Roronoa Family time

It's been a 2 days since Izuku beat both Class A and B. So far Nezu gave Izuku a chance to rest as he wanted him to face both Zoro and Luffy. Right now Izuku is enjoying himself as he is sitting on the floor as he soon felt his father presence along with his mother as he looked at them as he saw his mother carrying the Saki as he looked at his father as Zoro looked away as Izuku known  the process as he felt bad on what happened as the 2 day down with their son.

Hiyori: my son how was your journey before you came to Japan???

As she asked him as she poured Saki in his cup and Zoro cup. Izuku took it as he spoke.

Izuku: it was fine mother I do miss you both when I was out but also it was interesting.

Zoro:*picks up his cup* interesting you say tell us what do you mean by that son...

As Izuku showed his swords which Zoro looked at it along with Hiyori.

This sword here is the Shirasaya sword (1/3 of his swords)

As the 2 saw the sword as they didn't know what to say as Zoro smiled knowing that Izuku has 3 swords as he drink some of his Saki as Izuku did the same.

Zoro: I must say you have a way of getting swords where did you get it???

Izuku: I sorta killed this one person who couldn't even back up his words and let's just say that he couldn't have a real 1 on 1 as his crew joined the same fate as him and crazy part him and his crew had Saku and money plus the bounty on their head let's also say that once I gave their bodies to the Japan government they rewarded us with millions of berries.

Zoro: how much all together???

Izuku:80 million it also appears that their captain and 3 of his crew mates all had 20 million plus on their heads and as such they messed with the wrong people.

Hiyori: I just realized did you do that by yourself or did Yamato helped??

Izuku: oh no I did it by myself Yamato did help me collect our berries from the Japanese government.

Zoro: how much do you have plus the 80 million??

Izuku: we have over 100 Billion actually with the 80 million it set us over it.

Zoro: I think you know what you're gonna do with it.

As Izuku drinks his saki not before he gave Zoro a smirk which made Zoro smirk even more as Hiyori just facepalm as she knows what he's gonna do but smiles as her husband and son are like the way they are as she was happy to see her son which she hasn't seen in over 5 years since he set sail. As the trio continues their family time as Zoro was wondering about Izuku as he remembered what his face looked like.

Zoro: say son tell me earlier when you faced your fiancé class and class b you made a face like your a shark what happened????

Izuku: I smelled blood and not the blood where you accidentally hurt yourself the blood of a suspect who is content with hurting innocent people or anything of the sort.