chapter one

Ok guys this is my new fanfic. I hope you like it, comment and vote for my book. Thank you xx

-

• Bella •
I woke up to the defining sound of my alarm. I sat up on my bed in the cold air, so I pulled my comfy, warm sheets over my now cold shoulders. Looking at my phone the time was 7:30 and I had school in 1 hour.

I quickly went on Instagram and Twitter before I finally decided to get out into the freezing winter air.

I was still half asleep so I decided to jump in the shower before breakfast. Just before I hopped in the shower and got my phone out to start to play some of my favorite music.

I put on my music and placed my phone in the speaker in my bathroom. Stepping into my shower I could hear Taylor Swift blasting through the speakers. Feeling the warm steam against my body I started to shampoo my hair.

I'm still getting used to England, it's so cold! I moved here only last week and it's my first day of school. I'm so nervous but excited yet anxious.

What will people think of me? will they be weirded out or gobsmacked at my Australian accent?

I'll probably be the nerd at my new school. I was the school nerd in Sydney. That's what I'm afraid of, being the freak at my school.

After a few minutes, I ended my mini thinking episode and stepped out of my shower. Wrapping my fluffy towel around my body I walked to my closet and got my school uniform.

My school uniform was mostly white and green. The shirt was white with the collar and short sleeves having a stripe of green at the ends.

The school logo was basically black and green. The logo said "St. Mark's College" with a black cross and the school motto. The skirt was a green checkered with a throw in of black.

I walked to my bathroom and blow dried my hair then straightened it. I then pulled back my hair into a pony.

Because it was my first day at a new school, I just had to try my hardest to look appealing. Yet respectful so I don't look like a slut.

"Bella" I heard my mum yell out from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I grab my black school jumper from my wardrobe and put that on. Then I quickly grab my black, leather converses which are my school shoes. I sit on my bed, as I put them on and tie the laces.

"Bella!" my mum screams louder.

"I'm coming!" I yell back as I roll my eyes mentally.

I go to my desk then grab my bag and phone before I blot out my bedroom door, before my mum could scream any louder.

I rush into the kitchen to see my younger brother Dylan already eating some cereal.

"finally" Dylan rolls his eyes.

"oh shut up" I hit him on the arm as I walk past.

"owwww!" he whines.

"owwww." I mimic him.

"Bella don't annoy your brother" my mum walks out of the kitchen, holding a mixing bowl with cake mix.

"he just as annoying mum" I point at him.

"am not!" he death stares me.

"are to!" I stare back.

"you two shut it! Bella your bus is here in 20 minutes so eat something for breakfast. And Dylan yours is here in 10 minutes, so get ready"

"whatever" Dylan says rudely.

"fine" I say as I walk to the cupboard and grab the bread, "Vegemite toast for breakfast then" I say to myself.

I hurry and finish my breakfast then grab my bag and race out the door towards the bus stop.

-

ok, first chapter done! ;)
I'll update every few days and maybe sometimes double updates.
comment if you enjoyed or any ideas for this book.
thanks bye!