Chapter-1

3rd Person POV

The morning rays entering the room through a small gap between curtains not closing the window properly , these rays almost wake up the sleeping beauty.

Kim Taehyung, the person in deep sleep squirms and rolls over bed covering himself with his thick blanket to prevent the sunlight falling in his face. Right when he is about to enter his dream a loud noise brings him back to reality.
He groans and switches off the alarm , deciding to go for a shower.

He brushes his teeth while his stomach is grumbling with hunger . He finishes brushing his teeth and proceeds to kitchen to have prepare his breakfast. He turns on the news while preparing some french toast with a strawberry milkshake.

He scrolls through weverse checking for some notification about any event and finds one upcoming concert with a fansign event.

He had been working hard for about 4 years now and has saved enough to afford the concert tickets but here's the catch the upcoming events held were free and the participants were picked up randomly.
Seeing this he mentally scolds himself as he is never that lucky.
He still convinced himself telling that there would be more events that could be held and he shouldn't bother much , he also decides to register for the event just in case he happens to be the chosen one , he wouldn't want to regret later so he completes the registration process.
Seeing that the lucky draw winners for the event would be announced in 3 days he prays God for being picked up for the free event.

He finishes his breakfast and gets dressed and reaches the cafe .

He enters the cafe which is already open and cleaned up by his other friends. He greets his friends and tells them about the event apparently a "free" event conducted by BTS.

Seojoon and Wooshik cheer him up telling that he would be chosen for it if not there's always a next time.

He decides to forget about it for the time being and continue his work as today was a Monday morning and the cafe has a huge flow of customers as the cafe us surrounded by many offices and schools.

He spends his long day working in the cafe and eats lunch with his friends at their home which is pretty close to the cafe unlike his.
He goes back home by about 8 in the evening prepares dinner or decides to order for delivery then eats his dinner and rests for a while watching some shows to entertain himself.

He stays alone in Seoul and his home town is Daegu where his parents and grandparents live.

He moved to Seoul when he was 19 to join university which was famous for business management and his dream course.

While studying he stayed in the dorms and studied and once he graduated he was given a job by a renowned company where he got ge learn more and improve his skills. Working there was the main reason for him to open his own cafe.

While staying in Seoul in the initial days of University he felt lonely and needed some love which he recieved by the boy group BTS.
He didn't actually know anything about them but later once he joined the University he got to know about them and also realised how famous they were asked Jimin as member of BTS also graduated from the same University.

After attending the speech given by Jimin as the alumini he felt motivated and different that is when he heard one of their songs and loved it.

Slowly he started to find out about other members, their songs, their other works, and their story which was really inspiring for him.

From then on his love for the boy band was just growing and unshakeable.

He loved listening to their songs everytime and loved watching their entertainment shows while eating when he was alone.

After a long time he also wanted to attend their concert and feel the sort of energy and vibe there atleast once in his life.
From then he kept working hard to earn money and proceeded to save it to achieve his dream .

Now when he was thinking about all this ,he felt really happy that now he had saved enough money and was able to attend any upcoming concert if he wanted to.

He didn't have much friends at university.
He met Seojoon and Wooshik at the company where he started working , they were his seniors.
Both of them loved and adored Taehyung and helped him through any kind of hardship he faced during work there .
They also helped him open his own cafe and help him with the works of the cafe or any thing he asked for.

He has lived in Seoul for almost 9 years and missed his childhood best friend who always looked after him as his own younger brother.
When he moved out of Daegu his childhood bestie didn't have a phone so he couldn't contact him very often but when he visited his parents later on he met him and finally got his number and they still text each other about their everyday whereabouts.
They still remained as close as they were earlier.
Now he wanted to tell talk to him so decided to message him asking to call him when he was free.

After about 2 hours of trying to sleep he receives a call the display showing "Park Hyungsik hyung".

He picks up the call with great excitement and joy.

(Park Hyungsik -italics)
(Kim Taehyung - bold)

Hello hyungie

Hello tae , you sound very excited did someone propose to you ??

No~ hyungie ,I was just missing you so much !!
By the way did you register for the free event by BTS ??

Ah yes I did I really hope both of us get picked In that way we can not only meet but also fanboy over then just imagine if we got picked !!!
I would be over the moon ?!?!?!??!

Even me hyung I can't wait to be a part of the event anyways hyung when are you coming to Seoul ?

I would come maybe by tomorrow or the day after then we can also check the results of the lucky draw and then decide our plans further....
It's been a really long time i wanna spend some quality time with you

Just come here hyung we can have lots of fun and also compensate for all the time we've lost

Ok bye take go to sleep it's really late we'll meet the day after tomorrow then

Ok hyungie byee take care~

With that they ended their conversation and decided to rest for the day
Tae was kinda nervous about the lucky draw results which would be announced tomorrow since the time is way last 12 am right now...

To Be Continued...