𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟤 : 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

After a few hours of fighting, Ms.Yvaine carried xyfenzhin because he's unconscious she carried him through the forest nearby, the shadows dancing around her as if they were obedient allies, following her every move. Her footsteps made no sound upon the wet grass of the ground, and the night was deathly silent, filled only with the sounds of insects in the wilderness.

She glanced at xyfenzhin, observing the way his eyelashes fluttered gently with every step he took. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth when he noticed his peaceful expression, his head resting against her chest.

Eventually, we reached the destination; a grand and peculiar mansion stood tall, its towering presence rising above the trees like a friendly giant. The mansion's facade, with its turrets and spires, seemed to exude an air of whimsical grandeur, as if it were a living, breathing entity that whispered delightful tales to the wind. Its windows, like friendly eyes, stared out into the night, their glass panes reflecting the moon's pale light and casting a warm, inviting glow upon the surroundings. The entrance, a grandiose archway adorned with playful gargoyles and intricate carvings, seemed to welcome all who dared approach its gates.

As we walked up the steps to the front door, a low whistle escaped her lips. The heavy, dark double-doors swung open swiftly, and darkness enveloped the four of us passed through the threshold.

In the heart of this modern metropolis, Ms. Justice expressed surprise, "I had no idea this forest still existed." Ms. Yvaine responded with a smile, "Of course, because it's my favorite retreat."

We continued to walk through the pitch-black hallway. Her footsteps echoed faintly against the stone floor as she made his way through the seemingly endless passageway, her hold on xyfenzhin never faltering.

Eventually, we reached a grand staircase, the soft sound of our footsteps on the velvet carpet being the only indication of the motion as we ascended the steps, navigating the darkness with ease. We made a way down another corridor before stopping in front of a large oak door.

A oak door that stands as a gateway to the wonders within. The door, adorned with intricate carvings and a heavy iron knocker in the shape of a lion's head, seems to invite you to enter and explore the mysteries that lie beyond. With a gentle push by Ms.Yvaine, the door creaks open, revealing a grand room that stretches out before you like a canvas of elegance and refinement.

Upon entering, you are immediately struck by the grandeur of the room. The high ceilings, adorned with intricate moldings and frescoes, seem to reach up to the heavens, casting a warm, golden glow upon the space below. The walls, painted in a rich, deep red, add a sense of warmth and coziness to the room, while the polished wooden floors seem to shimmer in the soft light that filters through the large windows.

At the center of the room, you find a grand chandelier crystals reflecting the light of the candles that flicker within its intricate framework. The chandelier hangs from the ceiling, casting a warm, inviting glow upon the space below. The room is filled with comfortable, plush furniture, arranged in cozy clusters around the walls, inviting you to sit and relax in its warm embrace.

As i explore this grand room, i can't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder at the beauty and elegance that surrounds me. It is a space that seems to embody the very essence of refinement and sophistication, a testament to the power of human creativity and the ability to transform even the most mundane of spaces into a true work of art.

Ms. Yvaine gracefully laid down the unconscious body of xyfenzhin onto the grand bed, her eyes locking onto Ms. Justice and the unconscious form of Xyfenzhin lying beside her. With a gentle smile, she beckoned and looked at me, "Come, little one," before disappearing from the room, leaving Ms. Justice alone with the sleeping Xyfenzhin.

"I should've not knocked you out if it all turned out like this" Ms. Justice mumbled under her breathe, patiently waiting for Ms. Yvaine's return. She glanced at the window, her eyes' fell to the shattered glasses on the cabinet "This mansion must've been abandoned for quite a while" Ms. Justice sway her hand horizontally, an online platform appearesd infront of her and it's called "Heulgraph"

[Heulgraph - It's a device that came from Universe's Energy, it's an Holographic System invented by the Aurora of Designs]

Ms. Justice quickly sent a message to Sierra, as she expected Sierra did not answer. "Her Reginum is down here, doing nothing but an headache." she sat down onto a chair, reminiscing her times in Cosmos Palace; annoying Anshen, feeding Elieselotte sweets and watering plants. So then, she look up to the vast above her "Beauty that devours you."

"Isn't that Lord Socratemn's poetry?" Ms. Yvaine had just returned "Yes, the Famous Poet and Philosopher" Ms. Justice simply nodded in response "I did not know, the Keeper of Hourglass' eye was caught by an Poetry" she adds, the conversation between them grows eventually they did not notice that the sun has risen up to lighten the Chambre. "Our little chitchat is quite elegant and very interesting, wouldn't you say, Vaine" Ms. Justice spoke with gentle chuckle under her breathe "It is indeed, Hikari" Ms. Yvaine said with a smile.

An hour passed, Xyfenzhin finally woken up from a long and adventurous slumber. He look at the young ladies having conversation nearby the window, he let out a deep and exhausted sigh before turning around to look for any edible food. He walk through the hallway with his commanding footsteps "This hallway is quite trickery, huh? You couldn't fool a God." with such arrogance, the hallway kept on a loop.

Xyfenzhin sway his hand, a hologram appeared and he contacted Ms. Justice.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑮𝒐𝒅 : "Can you come here? I think, im lost.."
«𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔍𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔘𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔱»
𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 "What? How on pirveonesseri? I TOLD YOU TO STAY HERE, MORON!"
«𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔱»
𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚 : "Pardon for interrupting"
𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 : "So, even creating private message. You don't know?"
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑮𝒐𝒅 : "Could you just come here?"

Xyfenzhin waited for a few minutes before Ms. Justice and Ms. Yvaine came to know what's occurring. "What's wrong with you?" He looks at them, puzzled. "You see, I walked through this Vase furniture three times." Ms. Yvaine approaches the Vase to examine it. "It's generating a loop, I suppose this furniture is a mechanism..." she said while examining the vase "This Mansion is indeed Peculiar, what do you say, Vaine?" Ms. Justice looks at Ms. Yvaine "Yes, it is."

In the middle of their discussions about how to solve the mechanical vase, ominous smoke spread the area. Xyfenzhin notice that their moves and sight had been conceal “This mist is covering us up...” he spoke until a young girl grab his wrist, her hand were shaking like crazy “Why are you so scared?” he asked but the young girl did not answer anything

The Mansion is a manor that made the God of the Sun struggles to escape the loop, let us wait till the next chapter to discover what happens to them.

"Pffft- they can't escape from the mansion."
«𝔄𝔫 𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔈𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡.»

[𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.]