[Chapter 1]

(Keep in find this is my first story and is inspired by intermission!)

- [N's pov]

I stand up shakily, the broken form of Uzi laid the snow. Black wounds stretched across her robotic body, dripping with oil.

"U-Uzi?" I call as I walk over to her, she was now waking up as her wounds disappeared.

"Ugh, my freaking head..." she complained. I smiled as I knew it was her, before I could hug her Uzis eyes widened at the wound on my torso.

"Did I...?" She looked terrified at what she caused. V jumped in front of me and spat curses at Uzi, shooting at her. "V wait!"

- [Uzi's pov]

I felt overwhelmed, I did this. It's all my fault. I clenched my fists as tears streamed down my face while I ran from V's bullets. I flew up into the air, they'd be better without me. I could hear V flying after me. I jumped down towards a random cabin, I could care less if it's haunted. I just wanna get away, I ran and hid behind boxes. Why won't it stop...?

- [V's pov]

I followed Uzi's trail, she was bad at hiding. I could hear her whimpering and crying in sorrow from a mile away. I've been holding in my desire to kill her for weeks, but now that little emo bitch was gonna get it. I walked ominously across the noisy cabin floor, I could tell Uzi heard me cause she was begging me not to kill her. Nothing would change my mind. I could see her tail behind the pile of boxes, I shoved the boxes aside and threw my claws close to her throat, but...what? I stared down at the small, helpless worker drone. Her hand a claw like mine, and wings out. Staring at me pleadingly. Scared, alone, sad. Like me when I was a worker...I can't help but imagine myself. I know how she feels...I can't do it.

"V...please...I don't wanna be this..." Uzi cried, looking up at V with pleading eyes. I hesitated before crouching down beside her, slowly grabbing her hand. Uzi looked confused and puzzled, tears still in her eyes. I looked down hesitantly before wiping her tears softly.

"...I'm sorry." I spoke, my voice barely above a whisper. Uzi blushed softly before beginning to cry, leaning forward and hugging V gently. I was almost puzzled, but I hugged back. I know how you feel Uzi...I know it's hard.
____________________________________

End >:)

It's not perfect but whatever I'll get better with practice lol