shy glances and rosy cheeks ♥️

continue from last chapter

Taekook is staring into eachother's eyes but suddenly Meira hold Tae's elbow pulling his up but because Jungkook's firm grip on Tae's waist she end up pushing him aside resulting his elbow got scratches because of concrete floor.

" Tae how can be you so careless can't even walk straight falling here and there " said Meira in anger.

Tae hissed in pain as tears welled up in his eyes Jungkook sit up and also make Tae sit.

" hye you okay " ask Jungkook softly but Tae is looking down.

" TAE " all heard shout and turn to look Yoongi and Vivan coming running in their direction.

" Tae baby why are you on the floor " ask Yoongi worriedly sitting infront of him.

" Tae you okay baccha " ask Vivan worriedly and Tae look up.

Vivan and Yoongi's heart clenched seeing tears in Tae's eyes while Jungkook felt a burning sensation inside his stomach a fury seeing tears in those beautiful eyes.

Suddenly he have a huge urge to destroy the whole fucking world.

" blood " said Yoongi taking Tae's hand in his hand and Vivan and Jimin look Tae's elbow with wide eyes.

Yoongi fold Tae's suit's arm and saw Tae's bloody elbow.

" give me hanky fast " said Yoongi and Jungkook immediately pulled out his own hanky and forward it to Vivan.

Vivan glance at him and took the hanky mumbling " thankyou ".

Tae sobs when Yoongi wrapped the hanky around the wound.

" bas baccha bas " said Vivan hugging cupping his face.

" let's take him to nursery " said Jimin and Vivan pick Tae in his arms hurriedly and run to nursery Yoongi too stood up going behind Vivan but stop.

Jungkook too stand up from the floor " what happened " ask Jimin to Yoongi who suddenly stopped.

" how the fuck this happened " growl Yoongi in anger with clenched jaws making everyone flinch except Jungkook who is staring at him.

" Meira pushed Tae " said Jimin with a gulp and Yoongi look at Meira who is getting nervous now.

A loud slap echo in the corridor making many students gasp while Jimin widened her eyes as this is the first time she is seeing Yoongi this much angery.

" he is your brother for fuck sake as an elder sister it's your responsibility to protect him " said Yoongi in anger to Meira who is holding her left cheek crying silently.

" sorry Bhai " said Meira crying.

" don't give me your sorry now " said Yoongi and go where Vivan left some moment ago.

Jimin look at Meira last time and follow Yoongi.

" so they are siblings " mumble Jungkook without sparing a glance at Meira he took his book.

" let's go guys lecture gonna start in some moments " said Jungkook he is in 3rd year.

" he is their youngest brother "

" Meira should not had pushed her brother "

" how can she do such thing to her own brother "

Meira is listening those words she gulp looking down eyes full of tears feeling humiliated and left from there.

" calm the fuck down will you " said Jimin walking ahead of Yoongi who glare at her.

" you want me to calm it's not even one hour he got out from the house and this happened and you want me to calm down " said Yoongi still angery.