〝I'm sorry.〞𓊆vers 1.𓊇

𒐪 version 1: felix - the abuser 𒐪

!!FELIX'S FAKE BROTHER IS GOING TO GO AS KALEB!!

just a reminder: none of this is real, Kaleb does not exist and felix, our sunshine, would never act like this. if this by any chance is real I apologise.

△TW△ Bullying, Abusing, Self-harm, Attempted Suicide, Bad Language, Sad start ending happy

𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂𒅂

Kaleb was thrown onto the floor by his older brother, letting out a breath of pain as he held his side. He was kicked multiple times before Felix stopped and gripped his shirt. "I thought I told you to make sure mom never fucking found out about me sneaking out!" Felix scream into his face. "My boyfriend's parents grounded him for a month, you had one job you fucking bitch!"

Tears left the younger's eyes, their mom found out while looking out the window, seeing felix and his boyfriend kissing before felix climbed up into his room. He had been scolding felix and found out his boyfriend's parents numbers and had informed them, both their parents were homophobic and they both didn't approve but they still somehow fell in love even tho if their parents found out they would never hear the end of it.

He's been getting abused by his brother since he was 7 and he's now 14, its been 7 years and even tho their mom knows she does not do about it, even pretending not to see it. Their dad whatsoever tried to stop it in the beginning but he gave up and stop bothering them, even stopped seeing them after being yelled at by his wife or their mom. He only shows up every few days, he pays the bills and gives money where money is needed but he never cares about them anymore.

Felix doesn't know why he does it, maybe he's mad or jealous that Kaleb is was always at the center of attention. maybe he just wishes his parents loved him like how they loved his younger brother. Or maybe the abused become the abuser, his older cousin had been bullying from age 2 to 6. No one ever found out and felix always planned for it to stay like that, he hated when people felt bad for him, hating the face people would make of sympathy when someone was going wrong in someones life.

He was now 16 and makes his family turn their heads at the sound of his name in family meetings. Even tho he's an asshole at home, he's acts like an angel in public, always with friends, being lovely and smiling. His friends know about how he lays his hands on his brother, they even sometimes help, either vocally, physically or both.

----

He was laying in the bathroom, arms bleeding and a razor on the ground, he locked the door making sure no one found him, especially not his older brother because that would give him more things to pick on him with, maybe even embarrass him with. After a while he stood and watched his arms, wrapping a bandage around it and hiding the razor in his pockets. Pulling his sleeves back down he opened the door and went back into his room as fast as possible, locking the door again sliding down, silently sobbing.

Felix was on his phone with his boyfriend, he was apologising, regretting ever trusting his brother. "Babe, baby, please I'm sorry!" "FUCK YOU YOU WHORE, YOU FUCKING SLUT HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN, I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE COULD TRUST HIM YOU FAGGOT"
felix tried his best from letting tears drop.

"Baby, he didn't even snitch on us, my mom just saw us outside!" "That better be the truth or else ill make sure he never wakes up again, then ill send the whole school your nudes"

The call hung up and the tears finally fell, sniffing and letting out soft sobs. He sent his boyfriend private pictures, thinking he'd keep it to himself when their relationship first began but that was far from what ended up happening, using the pictures to threaten him, saying he'd ruin his life and wish he never sent those. And he did, he regretted ever going out with his friends that night, regretting agreeing to a one night stand with I guy at the party, wishing they never stayed in touch.

But what could he do? Sneak into his room at night and murder him? He loved him too much to do that, even tho he was being blackmailed he loved the man with all he had left in his heart. Some days he would be so loving and kind he could forget all his problems. Sometimes his lips with reach his neck and all he could think about as the pleasure. He knew it was wrong but it was like a drug, so addicting but dangerous.

----

It was like another other day, felix would be pushing Kaleb in the school bathroom with felix's friends behind him, calling him terrible names. It ended soon enough, with them hearing footsteps and pushing Kaleb into a bathroom stall while they ran away, giggling and laughing.

He stood up and left, going up to the roof, what was he doing? He didn't know but he just needed a break, maybe it was good what he doing. Standing at the edge, taking his last breath as he just took a leap of faith and fell. The adrenaline hitting him and he suddenly blacked out.

Screaming was heard all around him, and soon enough sirens too. Someone in peculiar was standing out the most, pushing through everyone and sitting next to him, grabbing his head and putting it in his lap. Sobbing and shaking as paramedics rushed towards them and pulling him to the side so he could take care of his younger brother.

The one he loved but couldn't find a way to show it other than with his fists.

His boyfriend rushed to him, holding him and swaying him as police pushed everyone away, he was brought outside the school zone by his boyfriend and was craddled. Sobbing, hitting, yelling and pushing, he wanted to go back, hold his brother more and tell him he loved him and how sorry he was, he hoped he wasn't dead, he was praying.

----

holding his hand, he had arrived at the hospital after his boyfriend brought him with his car. He ran towards the room his brother was in, he was unconscious at the moment, he had a concussion and was bleeding badly. They managed to keep him alive and put more blood in him.

His boyfriend left him there as felix stood there, more tears pooling down. Sitting next to him and grabbing his hand. He hummed a song that their parents would sing to them when they were young. He stopped and let out a loud sob. "Im sorry baby brother, I don't know why i let this happen. This shouldn't have happened, you know how i am..."

There was silence for a long while, only the sound of the noises outside and the machines in the room were heard. "I am really sorry, i don't know if you can hear me but I'm so, so, so sorry.."

----

It's been years since his attempt, Felix was 21 and Kaleb was 19. They stopped speaking, felix feeling like if he said something he would end up hurting him again. He heard Kaleb was going to college far away and he knew that he needed to say something, he needed to actually apologise in front of him, to his face.

They were all hugging, saying their goodbye's until he left. Waiting outside was Felix, they stared each other until felix smiled at him. "Hey baby brother..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you."

"Why..?"

He took a breath and grabbed his hands, Kaleb flinched, guess he was still scared, what could he expect tho? after all these years of abusing he should've known he would be scared by the slightest touch of him, and this no excuse for the way he behaved.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for abusing you, I'm sorry for saying those words to you, I'm sorry for ruining your whole life. I know you'll never be able to forgive me, but at least know that I regret everything. The reason I did it was, well, I was jealous. You probably don't give a fuck and think this is stupid and think this is so unoriginal, but, Mom and Dad never really cared about me, but they seemed to be obsessed with you, getting every you got. It's like all those other stories about how I was jealous, and I lashed out at you. I love you, and I know that the way I behaved will forever stick with you and all those scars you have from me will always be a reminder, but again, I'm sorry."

They were both in tears, it was the first time that Felix had apologised to him, well, apologised when he was awake.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded, "Yes."

Kaleb pulled him close, hugging him. "I love you too, thank you for this."

He laughed, hugging him back. "Let me drive you to the airport alright."

He nodded, smiling.

----

"What happened to your boyfriend?" Kaleb asked.

"Well, found someone more 'attractive' than me is what he says and said that he wants nothing to do with me anymore, so yeah, we broke up."

"That's great, good for you. He was an asshole."

Felix stared in confusion, how did he know?

"Once when you were out, i might have looked inside your phone, seeing some of the messages he sent you, and don't act like he never treated you wrong in public"

"It's fine, i kinda deserved it for how i acted towards you."

"stop saying that."

----

He was about to board the airplaine. "I LOVE YOU" Kaleb turned around, smiling. "I love you too, big brother"

tears fell down his cheek, as he waved. He waited to see his plane fly away, waving to the plane too. He smiled and turned away.

"I hope he lives the life he deserves"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

1706 words

Not re-read, if any spelling mistakes, ignore them i suppose?
Thanks for reading ☆

Not re-read, if any spelling mistakes, ignore them i suppose?Thanks for reading ☆