✨✨ Chapter 1 ✨✨

Camille P.O.V

Ok I'm mute. So what. I'm 5'3, light skin, and I have naturally curly hair. I really have no friends. I am bullied mostly just basically because I can't do anything about it. I'm judged because I cant talk. My mother died in a car crash. Her and my dad passed from cancer a few years before her death. But before my mom passed away, she had already remarried. My step dad. He blames me for her death, saying how she was always worried about me. She was worried about me and she lost control, he'd always tell me. Then he would beat me afterward. He would try to touch me. At times he would be drunk.

Sometimes I would want the cut my self but I try to prevent myself from doing things like that. I haven't done it in 1-2 months, And its been hard. Razor blades always are on my mind, or knifes. Anything that could hurt me.

I forgot, I also have a depression disorder. I have anxiety to. That's one of the reasons why I don't try to talk to anyone, I would try to talk sometimes when I find myself alone, but nothing will come out. But hey, it's worth a try

I miss my dad and mother so much, they would always say, " as long as you try , even if u fail, you didn't give up, and that's what matters the most."

They would always tell me things like that to give me a boost. It would make me feel better to think of there words, but it would hurt also to know that I wont be able to hear them say it anymore.

I wish people would just stop judging me. These people are so mean. I go to Ash K. High School. I'm only in the 11th grade, and I'm 17. My birthday is 05-23-1998 and I would usually spend it with my mother and father until he passed away and I just spent it with my mother. Then she passed. So I just spend it alone.

I like to dance, I feel so alive. Its like its just me and all me and only me I don't have to worry about anyone else. I just feel like its my little world.

I like to draw. I always draw what I feel, Or my emotions. I just hang them all around my room and admire them most of the time when I have nothing to do.

I love running. I am on a track tean , just not for my school. I have track practice everyday after school on Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday, and Thursday.

I also like to write music, that I know I will never be able to sing. But I write it to express myself. Is it crazy that I've never even heard my own voice lol, Its weird.

My favorite Rap Artist is Rich Home Quan. My favorite singers are Tink And August Alsina.

I'm also a tuarus, so I love challenges.

So how was it ?

Should I continue?

Wanna know what happens ?

Share

Vote

Comment