Decorating The Lookout

Marshall

I sighed as I was finishing up the last of the decorations and froze as I heard the pup of my dreams say hello, Marshy. I blushed and trying to hide it said h-hey Chase  What's up? Chase smirked and licked my cheek and whispered the mistletoe and my feelings for a hot spotted pup. I blushed even redder and said I thought you were after Skye." Chase chuckled and said I was but she's to conceited and prepy after getting to know her more. I looked away trying hard to not get my hopes up and said  Chase if this is all a joke to you then just go away. I froze as he snarled pinned me down and growled you think I'm trying to pull a joke? I blushed seeing the hurt and anger in his eyes. I shifted and said it's happened before I've had every pup come up acting like they love me then after the holiday and getting tail they leave ghosting me and whatever I thought they were promising. I shifted as he looked at me with a look that said I'll kill them and said Marshall I want you to accept my crush  but if I'm to late then I understand. I blushed and looked into his eyes deeper than I ever had and blushed seeing the pain and fear of rejection he was trying hard to suppress. I smirked as I turned the tables pinned him on his back and leaning towards his neck growled I'll accept it but i want top. I smiled as he stiffened nervously and said uhm. I chuckled and marked him something I never did with any other mate that has taken me. I smiled as Chase blushed and smirked as his tail began to wag. I smiled as I growled directly into his ear I'm feeling needy mate show me your serious suck it offering him my rod. I smiled as Chase blushed and deep throats my dick making me growl in approval and pleasure. I smiled as I began to thrust enjoying the attention and smiled as I climaxed deep in his throat and smiled as I felt his erection poke my butt. I smiled and whispered I'll tend to your need in just a second  but first I have another treat for you. I smiled as I turned and presented my butt and said  lube it. I smiled as he blushed and dutifully lubed my tail hole and blushed heavily as I sat down and started riding him. I smiled as Chase blushed and moaned begging for more. I smiled as I continued to ride him and smirked as he climaxed deep inside me. I smirked as I whispered seductively now it's my turn  stuffing my tongue into Chase's tail hole.  I smiled as  Chase blushed and Howled feeling my experienced tongue dancing in his ass. I smiled as I finished lubing him and thrust my cock into his ass and dominated him breeding him as he begged me. I smiled as I  completed the tie and flooded his as making him shiver and whimper alpha i love you. I smiled and whispered I love you too omega  chuckling as I heard Ryder and the rest of the paw patrol come in gasping seeing me top Chase.