Episode 1: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛

*The stories will switch POVs based on the events to give more lore lol* (Fan arts are not mine)

(The name will be rewritten but will appear in a later ep)

This AU is about toons living in a world where humans don't exist, Dandy is not evil, Twisteds don't exist and they have their own houses. (The opposite will be turned into a story soon dw)

𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 "𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩". 𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘨-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳.

"I'LL HUG YOU SIS!" Goob said, as he pulled his sister towards him and landing towards him with a soft thump. Scraps, who was aware, had squished herself into Goob's fur.

"Hehe, you surprised me, lil bro!" said Scraps as she pulled herself out of her brother's arms. Goob's arms retracted to their normal position. Out of nowhere, Shrimpo was stomping towards Goob and was displaying his usual angry behavior. 

"GET THOSE ARMS OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU STUPID YELLOW DOG!!!" said Shrimpo, almost tripping and swearing loudly. "Do you need a hug, Shrimpo?" said Goob in a playful tone and a smiling grin. His sister, meanwhile, was fidgeting and was close to punching Shrimpo.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HUG, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!!"
"Why not, Shrimpo?"
"BECAUSE... I.HATE.HUGS!!!!" as Shrimpo said these words, Flutter sped by while playing tag with Toodles, their unexpected appearance behind him had made him lose balance, and he was about to fall into the mud directly in front of him when Goob pulled him in. In a matter of seconds, Shrimpo was now stuffed into Goob's chest.

Shrimpo Thoughts: WHAT THE, WHY AM I IN THIS IDIOT'S CHEST, HIS FLUFFY AND COMFY CHEST MAKES ME ANGRY! wait..did I say FLUFFY AND COMFY?? NO THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT, I HATE BIS CHEST, HIS FURRY BARE CHEST, I HATE IT SO MUCH!!

Shrimpo was flailing his arms as Goob's arms tighten around Shrimpo and himself. Shrimpo, without anyone noticing it,  started blushing for the first time. Shrimpo was dumbfounded and was extremely embarrassed, Goob had looked down and saw Shrimpo's blushing face. 

Goob Thoughts: Hmm~ so squishy and huggable, I didn't know you were very squishy...wait, is Shrimpo blushing? EEK! He looks cute when he blushes >w<!

Shrimpo pushed Goob away which made Goob unbalanced, his sister saved him from falling over.

"Hey! That was not nice, Shrimpo..My brother saved you, be at least thankful!" said Scraps in an angry and disappointing tone. "NO I WONT, I HATE APOLOGIZING,I HATE GOOB SAVING ME, I HATE EVERYONE!!!" Shrimpo then walked away angrily, emitting loud thumps in a while.

---𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠'𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖---

-𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮-

The bedroom was a trashed place, holes were found in every wall, casting small sunshine through the tiny holes that broke completely through the wall, a punching bag can be seen near the bed, notes with angry sentences written on them were scattered all over the floor and a poster of the japan flag near a cabinet.

Shrimpo had laid down on the bed and was thinking about what happened earlier.

Shrimpo Thoughts: No..no...it can't be, I'm always mad, angry, selfish..but not BLUSHING. WHY AM I BLUSHING?? I SHOULD NOT BE BLUSHING, WHY DID I FEEL SOMETHING WAS TICKLING MY FACE?? I SHOULD'VE PUSHED GOOB HARD BUT WHY NOT?? I HAD EVERY PERFECT CHANCE TO PUSH THAT IDIOT OFF BUT I STILL ENGULFED MYSELF IN HIS CUTE FLUFFY IDIOTIC CHEST!!, GRRR WHY DID I SAY CUTE AND FLUFFY AGAIN?!, HE'S NOT CUTE NOR FLUFFY. HE IS AN IDIOT, A YELLOW-DOG IDIOT WHO HAS NO RIGHT TO PLAY BEHIND MY STUPID HOUSE, HIS DUMBASS SISTER HAD TO BE THERE TOO, GRRRRRRR, IM GONNA-

Shrimpo then punched his pillow, resulting a hole through it. He had been thinking about the interaction for the rest of the day, questioning his sanity and what made him have this kind of action, this was making him confused and tired, making him retreat to punching his punching bag.

---𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕓'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖---

"Goob, you can't be this stupid, he obviously hates you"

"B-but he just needed a hug!"

"Goob, please, he's always angry and mad, its just out of his personality if he suddenly decides to be kind, otherwise that's not him. He hates everyone, Goob"

The two siblings have been arguing for the past 3 minutes, Goob has been trying to convince his sister that Shrimpo just needs a hug and probably a friend, on the other hand, Scraps has been trying to settle the argument that Shrimpo was just a mean and angry toon.

"Goob, I'm tired, I need to go to work tomorrow, lets not argue now, goodnight" 

Scraps then wentr to her bedroom,shutting her lights off in the process. Goob had went to his room, turned off thre lights and went to look at the stars that were shining on the sky. He was now thinking about Shrimpo blushing, for some reason, this made him happy.

The silence was slowly broken as Goob turned on the spotify radio which started playing

 "Touch by Katseye"

Goob listened to one of its lyrics

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The music fades away as Goob thuds on his bed, hugged his favorite pillow, and started to dream about Shrimpo blushing...

https://www.tiktok.com/@timber_yokuzo?lang=en  (Tiktok)

^main acc :3