Chapter 1: "A crime against an innocent"

Anger burned in the father's eyes as he looked at his son, who lay on the floor, his body trembling from tears.

"You are nothing! You are not my son! You are not a boy!"

the father screamed, as if the words themselves were igniting a fire in his heart. Leo was in a state of panic, terrified by the thought of being sold on the black market.

He tried to plead with his father, apologizing and promising to improve himself, but all he received was a powerful shove that sent him crashing to the ground, blood spilling from his wounds.

"Finally... finally!" the father continued to scream, his hysterical laughter echoing in the air, as if he had transformed into a villain from a horror story.

"I will rid myself of this freak, this shame in my life... I will dispose of you, you gay!"

His tone reflected all that was evil, dripping from every word he uttered.

"Please, Dad, don’t say that... P-please forgive me..."

Leo tried to finish his sentence, but before he could, he felt a powerful kick from his father to his face, the man's foot pressed against his cheek while Leo's head hit the ground hard.

"I wonder who the unfortunate one will be that buys you... You will become a servant to someone, or a toy in the hands of a pervert, or merely a lab rat..."

The father continued his cruel threats, but suddenly his phone rang, interrupting his tirade as he removed his foot, stepping back slightly.

He left Leo crying in silence, murmuring weakly, "I am a boy... I am sick... I am innocent... Help me, oh God..."

The father grabbed his phone, seeing an unknown number flash on the screen. A small smile of excitement crossed his face. It seemed he had received a call from a buyer. He answered the call to find a man's voice, though the accent was unexpectedly formal and respectful.

"Are you Mr. Karl Matchel? We would like to take what is on your documents, Leo without a familyname, correct?"

"Yes, that’s him... come to the address and your wishes will be granted." The father was slightly surprised; the tone, the voice, and the use of the plural form were somewhat mysterious. "Is there a rich person coming? I’ll raise the price for this fool."

---

On the other end of the call, the man ended the call after the agreement and turned his head.

"The agreement is made... *Madam*, should we preparing ourselves?"

A cold woman's voice came from behind, like a sword slicing through the air:

"Prepare my gun..."