𝟢𝟤𝟢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

/✶. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃
𝟢𝟤𝟢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

/✶.       𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝟢𝟤𝟢.       𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇

ATHENA SLEPT OUTSIDE again last night. no matter what kordell was doing over at casa amor, she couldn't bring herself to do that. it was icky.

as they were getting ready, george had brought it three plates. giving one to nicole, and the other two to athena and kaylor.

"thena, kaylor, i made these for you guys because i know yall are going through stuff right now," he told them. both athena and kaylor smiled brightly at the boy, and thanked him.

"georgie, you are a hero," athena told him as they shared a hug before he went back downstairs. "why can't the villa boys act like the casa men?" kaylor asked.

"because they're boys, not men," athena answered.

the girls laughed, agreeing with athena's statement. they all finished getting ready, and then went downstairs to their own things.

athena was laying on the blue and white striped couches, talking with serena when leah shouted that she got a text.

"girls, tonight there will be a recoupling. it's time to decide whether you want to maintain your current relationship status... or recouple with one of the new boys. #faceyourfeelings," she read.

everyone gasped, while also slightly dreading it. athena was definitely dreading seeing kordell come back, after acting like she wasn't a person in his life anymore.

athena had gone up to the makeup room with nicole and liv, as the girls comforted her. "i love you so much, and i hate seeing you hurt this much, babes," nicole told her.

liv nodded, "same. you don't deserve this." she added.

"i'm so sorry," nicole said. athena sighed, "i just can't believe this shit," she told them. she just wished that casa wasn't a thing, or that kordell didn't fall for that girl.

what was so much better about her? what did she have that athena didn't? was she prettier? was she funnier? was it more naturally than it had been with athena?

everything was just running through the blonde's mind, as she wished she could just erase the video from her mind, but it was the only thing she could think of.

fuck you casa amor.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━