Chapter 1

The way Travis looks at Taylor you'd think nobody else existed because in his head nobody did. He'd been trying to work up the courage to propose ever since July. He knew someone like her wouldn't stay on the market for long. She was gorgeous and went through men as quick as she went through clothes. It gave him some comfort knowing he was one of the longest boyfriends she'd ever had. He was looking forward to August 20th when she would finally be finished her Europe leg of the eras tour and would get her all to himself before the eras tour started up again. It was the first night of London so he still had a few more days until she was completely finished.

"Hey" he smiled kissing her. She was surprised. He hadn't said he was coming. She heard the queue to go on stage, gave Travis one last hug before entering the stage to applause. In between breaks she would come to Travis and give him hugs, sometimes kisses. When he was at her shows she'd usually do this. When he wasn't she'd still come over to say hi to any guests in the V.I.P who came to see her. Travis watched intently like he always did when she did the vigilante sh*t dance letting out a breath of air. "God she's so beautiful" was one of the many thoughts that was circling his head. "Hi honey" she came over at the next break giving him a long hug before finally looking towards the other people sat in V.I.P. She greeted them before re-entering the stage for the final part of the eras tour. She let out a breath as she was bowing. Finally. It felt like an eternity. Her voice was practically gone, her throat extremely sour so she was glad that for the rest of the night she could just relax at home with her boyfriend.

Authors note: I have no idea where this story is going so let's just roll with it 😭